Report Bugs

Fangu

Great Old One
^ This sounds like a user end problem. iirc it's JavaScript that loads the partial view after clicking "Thanks". Try ctr + F5 (refresh without cache), restart your browser, computer, etc. Also try a different browser. Which browser and version are you on? Does it have JavaScript installed?

Also is anyone else having this problem?

Lex

Administrator
This happened to me a lot when I was using my phone to connect to the internet (slower). Refreshing the page and re-thanking solved it, I could never put my finger on exactly why it happened.

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
Uhh.. there are extra pages in the LTD thread.. The last page seems to be 396 as it contains the last post, but it says '399 pages' (the succeeding pages and 'last page' link to page 396)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Hm, bother. I'll fix it; we've had a member (who shall remain unnamed) who would like his/her posts deleted, there were some of those posts in the LTD thread. I'll have vB recalculate the pages now, thanks for reporting it, let me know if it's been fixxed.

edit: seems to be fixxed.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
TLS was down again for a bit this morning, hard drive was full again. I fixx0red it, and added a line to the backup thingy that removes the oldest backup.

codez is

Code:
rm -f $(ls ~/Dropbox/tlsbackups -tr | head -n 1)

Akai Hana

Unknown Creature
AKA
Akai Hana, Komori Yui
I thought it was only me.. I sent you guys an email about this matter. Do you get that? 500 Internet Server Error.. I was like what the eff... I tried and reload the same page million times until I gave up.. Lucky for me, you did it fixed it, Cthulhu! You are my HERO... no koibito.... ;P

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I doubt we got it, we don't have an email server or anything running iirc, :monster:. We used to have a gmail address, but I'm pretty sure that one stopped working too. Very bad, I know, :monster:

Fangu

Great Old One
Yop, if you don't have a couple of email addresses in your domain package (I think 5 is quite usual) I guess it doesn't cost a lot to include it? Maybe it'll lead to getting a better control panel from the company that hosts your hardware, idk. (Feck that reminds me I was gonna look into that email crap.)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Yeah it shouldn't cost me anything more to add some email things; we could even look into getting a separate email provider and having the domain records point to that, instead of trying to get our own mail server up and running.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
When I was in charge of the website for one company I worked for, I just redirected the fancy [email protected] address to a Yahoo account. Looked nice and professional on the site, and meant I had to nothing other than check the existing Yahoo account. Simples!

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Went through the bb codes, fixed some stuff that wasn't working. The CSS code never actually worked because "style" was mistyped as "stye". This has now been fixed. [css=font-variant: small-caps; font-weight: bold;]So if you want to talk like Death, now you can.[/css] Don't be obnoxious with it please. I also updated some example tags that linked to things that no longer existed (the YouTube tags) or just didn't work (the Twitch tag).

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
There was nothing wrong with the tag; there was something wrong with the example on the bbcode page. It lacked a close tag so it didn't actually depict the effect of the tag. I fixed it.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Images just stopped loading for about eight minutes. No idea what caused it, or if it was the board's fault or a problem on my end, but I'm reporting it in case it's something Yop wants to look into. They started loading again as suddenly as they stopped.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
The problem stopped again shortly after I made my second post. Probably should have edited it to mention that. :/

Remnant-of-VII

Black Mage Mechanic
AKA
Remy
For some reason, I haven't recieved an email to change my password. I've sent a couple of request over the past couple of days but haven't recieved anything yet. Got my password saved on my tablet, but I'd like to visit here on something else every once in a while. Not sure if it's a bug or anything, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I think the email feature is broken/works sporadically. PM a mod or admin with a password you'd like to have yours changed to and we'll do it.

Top Bottom