• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Report Bugs

Kuraudo

Ex-Soldier
AKA
Cloudsoul
Not really sure if I'd call this a bug but more along the lines of an issue,

I can't seem to see the color of fonts and etc. when I log in, but logged out I notice people have colors, and I've tried to see if I could send mine to change colors too. But to my avail I can't check to see if it's brickhouse red :(

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Not really sure if I'd call this a bug but more along the lines of an issue,

I can't seem to see the color of fonts and etc. when I log in, but logged out I notice people have colors, and I've tried to see if I could send mine to change colors too. But to my avail I can't check to see if it's brickhouse red :(
Edit Options > set "Disable Custom Font Colouring" to "No"

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
What's up with the 'Forum Contains New Posts' icon? There are times when I enter a section, read all the new posts, then return to the index and it still tells me there are new posts in the section when there aren't. Happens pretty frequently, and it's pretty fucking wank, imho.

EDIT: Also, where the fuck is my banner? :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Are you just trying to edit an old post? Posts over 24 hours can no longer be edited.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I guess I could just make a new usergroup that can't edit posts for people who do shit like what DLPB did with editing out posts, if it irks people that much.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
o lawd. Yeah that wouldn't work then. Just PM DNA about it for now, though I think I will alter the settings again.

edit: yeah, done.

Last edited:

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
I apologize since I brought the idea of an edit window up. I'm not sure how to compromise here though. :(

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I just removed the edit window and removed DLPB's ability to edit his own posts :monster: Though that is a lot harsher since it means now he can't edit his own posts at all, but he said he wasn't going to post again anyway so I don't really care too much :awesomonster:

Hi, I'm trying to contact you, but the form keeps telling me the code is invalid (the sentence about CAPTCHA, which I presume is the code?). Specifically, it's about donating to the site, but not through Paypal. is there any other way?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Yeah, you can send me the money through the mail or wire transfer it. And that's quaint, can someone else confirm that? The contact form thing did get an update the other day, might be that broke it.

Yeah, you can send me the money through the mail or wire transfer it. And that's quaint, can someone else confirm that? The contact form thing did get an update the other day, might be that broke it.

Could equally be my incompetence, though.
You want to send me a mailing address? Off list?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Sure. Just let me know how long it'll take in transit, so I can send you either my folks' address or my current one :monster:.

Also, and you probably realize this, I / TLS won't take any responsibility for things lost in the mail, and I really prefer you convert it to euros over there before sending it over. It'll also help if you put it in an untransparent container and/or a postcard, so nosy mailpeople won't hold it against the light to see if it's worth stealing, :monster:.

My bank can do a direct transfer which involves giving me bank details, which if I were you I'd only do if you maintain a separate account for TLS, or I can send a money order in Euros. Transfer time - I don't kow, depends if I wire it or post it. Email me off list with the details.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Bank transfers are far more common than credit card transfers over here, and it's perfectly fine - I give you my bank number, you can only deposit on it. If you want access to my bank account or internet banking, you'll still need my debit card and PIN-code, as well as a device to generate an access code and whatnot. So yeah, that's actually safer than sending it through the mail :monster:.

I'll mail you with the bank details, it's the fastest and (imo) most reliable and cheap method of transferring cash.

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
It says I've got an unread visitor message, but I really don't. I've read them all! OH GOD, WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!?!?/1one

:(

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
That's two database errors now.

Where's Quexinos so I can shoot her?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I haven't received any e-mails reporting database errors either.

Of course, that doesn't have to mean much - if the server's too busy to handle requests and hand out DB errors, then it's too busy to send out e-mails as well, I'd think.

But somehow I don't think it'd be server overload - the statistics on the Hostgator cPanel indicate 0% CPU and 0% memory usage with about 30 users online. Which probably means those gagues are broken, but still :monster:.

Oh wait, 0.7 now.

Nothing in the error log either.

Plx inform me the minute database errors occur, so I can check that usage thing.

Also, I really should get to optimizing stuff.

And vB should really become better.

Top Bottom