SE wants remake if it only takes a year to make

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
:monster:

alright, ffviiremakerumors.net / .com, remakerumors.net/.com (more generic), ffremakerumors.net/.com (FF specific), or the British spelling (rumours)?

Kuraudo

Ex-Soldier
AKA
Cloudsoul
:monster:

alright, ffviiremakerumors.net / .com, remakerumors.net/.com (more generic), ffremakerumors.net/.com (FF specific), or the British spelling (rumours)?

Not the remakerumors. Do that and people will be looking for Karate Kid remakes and crap. :p

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
What happened Square? You used to be the best. Now you make me cringe.

Seriously though, this is getting sick. I'll still play Square products for now, but if there isnm't some major improvements in the next few years, then I will be well done.

Make it this

ffviiremakerumors.net

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Quite frankly part of me does wish he would just stop talking about a remake. All of them, really. I think it mainly all boils down to having a shit ton of other projects. There's no time for a remake!

A whole bunch of projects I don't give a shit about. Yay.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
You know what? I want to learn Japanese, and then go over to Japan and sit in on some of Square's developer meetings. And the first time a remake comes up I say JUST DO IT ALREADY!!!!!!! OR STFU AN GTFO!!!!!

Eerie

Fire and Blood
More like STFU and make a sequel, since you obviously don't want to do a remake XD

Seriously, why are they wasting time on useless interviews.. don't they have a job? I thought they did XD

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
What people really need to do is stop asking SE if there's going to be a remake, period. Just wait for them to announce it. If there was remake in the making or not, SE would put up some shit story to raise hype then shit all over it ten times over as they've done with every installment in the FF series since the PS2.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
What people really need to do is stop asking SE if there's going to be a remake, period. Just wait for them to announce it. If there was remake in the making or not, SE would put up some shit story to raise hype then shit all over it ten times over as they've done with every installment in the FF series since the PS2.

That's not a fair expectation.

It's easier to ask a company, i.e., one entity, to man the fuck up and be responsible for the replies they give than an entire collective worth of people. It's up to SE to take responsibility for what they're saying to everyone and actually be fucking definitive, rather than you saying, and expecting; "HEY COLLECTIVE MASSES OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE, EVERYONE DO THIS ONE THING AT THE EXACT SAME TIME"

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
No shit, you weren't supposed to take that literally. We all know SE isn't going to change. Yet, these goddamn FF stans keep asking the same questions and receiving every answer except the one they're looking for.

I'm just pointing out the annoying repetitive nature of these remake news announcements that basically say it's not happening. Until I see a goddamn trailer or some screenshots, I'm not even going to bother. I simply wish more people would follow suit.

Kuraudo

Ex-Soldier
AKA
Cloudsoul
There there.

This, because stupid Americans won't find it if it's the British spelling.

Now, now. I don't believe it's the fact that most American's are dumb, it's just different spellings between the languages. :). I believe the french (or most of the PHP codings and CSS I used to do) use Colors as "Colours."

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
However, if memory serves, it comes from Latin originally, in which the words are in fact color and rumor and whatever else. I still spell it the British way despite being American though, just out of a habit I started before I knew that.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Also square needs to stfu and give me my awesome PS3 remake of FFVI already. I don't really give a shit about anything else. For all its many superb qualities, FFVII had some pretty massive flaws to begin with (for one thing the translation could have used a ton of work, and the presentation obviously wasn't that great either since so many people misinterpreted the story), so a half-arsed remake job would only ruin it further.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Now, now. I don't believe it's the fact that most American's are dumb, it's just different spellings between the languages. :). I believe the french (or most of the PHP codings and CSS I used to do) use Colors as "Colours."

Oh I know it was a joke. :P I'm an American myself so it's allowed. XD

Top Bottom