• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Share your PSN/ 3DS/ XBox/ PC ID's: Gotta add em all

Lex

Administrator
Hello. This is yet another "share your friend code/ ID" thread, but I thought we'd just keep it to this one from now on since they're scattered all over the place. Here are the old threads:

PSN/Xbox

3DS Friend Codes

I'll start with mine.

PSN: Prince-Lex
Steam: princelex
Origin: Princelex244
3DS: 4571 - 0402 - 5998
Twitch: Prince_Lex

Everybody get sharing and lets add each other :)

EDIT: While we're at it, post your Twitch username here too. I know it's less about networking but people pop into my stream sometimes and I don't know who they are XD

Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
I added you to Steam, I think I've got you on PSN already. Will do 3DS as soon as it's charged :)

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
PSN: kionaechan
Steam: kionaechan
Ouya: kionaechan
Xbox Live: kionaechan

Noticing a pattern here? :monster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Might it also be worth posting what online games we play? Here are mine:

PS3: GTAV (not in a long time though).
Steam: Age of Empires II, Castle Crashers, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Civilization V, Toybox Turbos, Trine, Worms Armageddon, Worms Reloaded.

Usernames available by PM for anyone who wants to play with me. :)

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
Praise Lex for making a catchall thread! Praise!

PSN (that I never really use but one day I will) - CloudyClone
3DS: 5344-1377-5809

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah I added you using that, but you don't show up in search. Strange :D

You have your Steam listed as tlslex but when you added me as a friend it said princelex. :P

But yeah weird. Oh well. Added now.

I bought like two games a few years back and never really played them much. I really should.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
Try princelex? The name at the top right of my steam thingie is TLSLex but princelex might be my "actual" username if that's what Tenny says.

EDIT: Also Ami can't find you on Steam
EDIT 2: Claymore I added you to Steam

Last edited:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I've added you, Lex. And everyone else. :)

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Steam - Man With A Stick
XBL - Stormtro
PSN - satsugaikaze (mostly use it for my PSP games :monster:)

Origin - satsugaikaze (for ME3 and Battlefield shenanigans)

Airling

Ninja-Fairy-Jedi-Princess
I'm only on Steam because PC master-race I can't afford any consoles yet. Username is Airling there too.

Last edited:

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
Since I got back into using my PS3, I'll put mine up. (Currently playing "Kingdom Hearts Final Mix" from the 'Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix' Collection.)

EDIT: Decided to add my Steam as well, though I don't use it as often, just a note.

STEAM: verza39
PSN: Raziel369

~ Raz

Top Bottom