• NAY.

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters

tangerine

B ● A ● N ● A ● N ● A
AKA
Val
We're having a laugh, not bawing. :monster:

Seriously, though, no one needs you three insulting everyone uselessly. This is a SOTW discussion thread and you aren't contributing in any way, so I think everyone would appreciate it if you stepped out and went along your business elsewhere.[/QUOT
Also, it's not an insult if it's a fact.
Ffs, that was a month ago and it was well-founded. Everyone thought the same as I did, I'm just the one who said it first. You've been in this thread cussing people out ever since then. You also know nothing about me, so you can't say "it's a fact." This is getting pathetic now. Just everyone stfu already.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Nah, it's just that he never won.
Lmfao, you care wayyy too much about the internet if youthink that's true.
You should know by now im just a cunt for the shits n giggles
This.

Also, no more spam. If I see any more spam posts I might have to give out warnings... ugh, saying that made me feel dirty.
Warn me lee, ive been a naughty naughty boy

cmXT

C00kay Munchsta
AKA
cmXT
i think ex and alice should make tags for the sotws again, and everyone else >=(

cmXT

C00kay Munchsta
AKA
cmXT
yeah, yor both the same so if dna can still make fucking kick-ass tags so can you :D:D

cmXT

C00kay Munchsta
AKA
cmXT
wow we all suck, im making tag right now for sotw 10 i suggest you faggots do aswel

DNA

Pro Adventurer
srsly

I'm just laughing at the fact there haven't been any posts here since the my last visit which was back in September. I thought someone would've taken over and continued with SOTW...

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Well...I think I can kind of understand why nobody did. I know I completely stopped caring for this very reason of which I speak.

Top Bottom