So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
No, it's real. I can feel their aura through the television screen, beckoning to me. It wants me to join the adventure.

I'M GOING!!! You can stay if you want.

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
If you've no interest in the thread, wtf are you doing here, fgts? Gtfo then.

Isabella

Your Mom
OMG, you're right. Games aren't meant to be discussed. TLS and every other game-related forum must immediately be shut down.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I wouldn't have had to post if the Thanks system allowed me to leave comments :monster:

I also believe Cloud is gay, this is the only logical conclusion.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Which is why he lives with the girl he had a crush on and loved since childhood and raises a family with them.

Next. :monstersmash:

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
I'd lean to agree that Cloud is gay if it wasn't for how besotted he was with Tifa in Crisis Core.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
You're all stupid. It was Aerith.

"Episode Tifa"... first off, there's the premise that things won't go well between Tifa and Cloud, and that even without Geostigma or Sephiroth this might be the same. I don't really intend to go about my views on love or marriage or family (laughs). After ACC, I guess Denzel and Marlene could help them work it out. Maybe things would have gone well with Aerith, but I think there is a great burden from Aerith. Oh, I just remembered. I wanted to write Cloud as a person, seen through Tifa's eyes. But he really isn't the type to open up (laughs).

Vendel

Banned
You're all stupid. It was Aerith.

"Episode Tifa"... first off, there's the premise that things won't go well between Tifa and Cloud, and that even without Geostigma or Sephiroth this might be the same. I don't really intend to go about my views on love or marriage or family (laughs). After ACC, I guess Denzel and Marlene could help them work it out. Maybe things would have gone well with Aerith, but I think there is a great burden from Aerith. Oh, I just remembered. I wanted to write Cloud as a person, seen through Tifa's eyes. But he really isn't the type to open up (laughs).

No sources for this? Then it must be Clerith proof!

Eerie

Fire and Blood
LMAO hito.
Nojima interview quote about OTWTAS

Why is he talking about love and marriage when talking about Cloud and Tifa? XD

And why did you forget the last part about the great burden from Aerith too.

You rapid clerith!!! :awesome:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Wait. Everyone slow down please, seriously.

Where does that quote come from, and what's up with that site? Is this serious news here?

Eerie

Fire and Blood
*has no clue and is just going with the flow, really XD*

But, I think it *is* legit, as it points towards square-enix.jp. No clue if it's anything new though :p

Isabella

Your Mom
It's obviously that interview with Nojima talking about his writing process.

Why is he talking about love and marriage when talking about Cloud and Tifa? XD
I would think that's obvious. :awesome: He's alluding to their communication problem, something that's likely to be an issue even after ACC. I can only hope that C/T have learned their lesson and will try to be more upfront with each other.

Last edited:

Vendel

Banned

Where does that quote come from, and what's up with that site? Is this serious news here?

I just figured it was another example of one of the creators saying a lot but not saying anything. *shrug*

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
If you invoke the mystic power of the brain, you could see that he compared 'things going well' with both C/A and C/T.

If you take the Aerith comment as meaning them in a relationship would have gone well (which you know it will be), then (despite not going well) he just said that Tifa and Cloud are in one. Only not a 'might be, maybe' one.

So Nojima has just inadvertently made C/T canon. Again. For like the 5th time.

I told you about this interview already.

I just haven't been able to work on much lately and thus it is late.

And still not quite finished :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Oh, okay. All the damn snark and shit kinda drowned out the actual discussion and what was going on here :monster:

So it was his thoughts on the story. Okay. So it seems Nojima definitely intended to portray Cloud and Tifa's relationship in crisis here. But wow...by saying that alone, he has just admitted to the fact that...Cloud and Tifa are in a marriage/relationship situation. Which mean's they're together.

Wow. Epic.

Yeah, it definitely isn't easy but that's the whole point of ACC right? To show that they overcame it and we know now that they're still together post AC so that's a good sign. I don't think anyone thought Cloud and Tifa's relationship would be nothing but peaches and cream. :monster:

But very telling commentary there.

Fuck. That's another goddamn tick for Cloud and Tifa being in relationship. Just...wow. Right out of his MOUTH.

You need to hurry the hell up with that one Hitoshura. Please, for God's sake. Do you not understand the landmine you're sitting on regarding this shit? Seriously! That's stronger than the whole "koibito" statement from Nomura. Jesus.

Last edited:

Vendel

Banned
If you invoke the mystic power of the brain, you could see that he compared 'things going well' with both C/A and C/T.

If you take the Aerith comment as meaning them in a relationship would have gone well (which you know it will be), then (despite not going well) he just said that Tifa and Cloud are in one. Only not a 'might be, maybe' one.

So Nojima has just inadvertently made C/T canon. Again. For like the 5th time.

*calms down*

Whew we dodged a bullet there. :redmonster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Man, this is going to be a boring topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom