So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Communicating mutual feelings or something like that I think. It's from the Ultimania Omega

Quick someone who knows Japanese answer before it gets to 500 pages and Mako closes it :(

Isabella

Your Mom
What's the full context of that quote? Are they communicating their mutual "ohshitwe'refriends" discovery?

Hito what did you do to your name?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I wanted a FFXIII-ish name while I played it, but wanted to keep 'h' naming scheme/being able to shorten it to 'hito' :monster:

That is part of the story playback bit, it's the caption for the Highwind scene (screenshot showing Tifa saying how she felt that she heard Cloud calling her name). Everyone has left, Cloud and Tifa are alone, and in their last remaining time they reveal their feelings.

Of friendship, yar.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I was told that it never said mutual feelings :P

Someone mark this day on the calendar, Quexinos was right :awesome:

and thanks Hito, so am I to assume it says shared mutual feelings?... there's no way she was rejected then and if SHE loves him... well that speaks for itself.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Mutual feelings of FRIENDSHIP. Because their hearts call to each other in a friendly way.

So, Briareos (figure that nick out), how is XIII?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Oh no, we're at 500 pages, it's time to close the thread. Quick everyone say everything you wanted to always say in this thread. Okay, here I go:

PENIS!

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I was told that it never said mutual feelings :P

Someone mark this day on the calendar, Quexinos was right :awesome:

and thanks Hito, so am I to assume it says shared mutual feelings?... there's no way she was rejected then and if SHE loves him... well that speaks for itself.

"Disclosed their mutual/reciprocal feelings." :monster:

Oh no, we're at 500 pages, it's time to close the thread. Quick everyone say everything you wanted to always say in this thread.

CloudxTifa is canon. Case is closed.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
And with that simple and true declaration, thread over. Try the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom