So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Oh thats right. Only saw the movie once. But didn't Kadaj only see her once? That and wasn't he part of Sephiroth or something in that order? Forgive me I need to catch up on my FF7 information been a couple years LOL. But Other then the kids seeing her once and Kadaj dying he does have a relationship with her. Now on the other hand Tifa is there 24-7 she delivers for his business and scolds him for everything under the sun. Come to think about it, the way she talks to him on occasion you would think they had a good relationship. Now I can understand the pressure :scared:
Kids see and talk to her.

Also, everything under the sun? Lol I have no idea what movie you're watching, but it took her a really long time to actually tell him to stop letting himself sit around and die and to actually fight it. Says so in the RF.

Plz come back after you've read Reunion Files and the Ultimanias.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Well sue me. It's a guy thing. . I meant under the sun as giving him friendly reminders. Hence the bedroom scene where Tifa is on his back about going after the children. She does show some frustration and who couldn't blame her. After all game character or not he is still a guy Guys have needs.:'( If the needs aren't fulfilled we get antsy. :P

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Well sue me. It's a guy thing. . I meant under the sun as giving him friendly reminders. Hence the bedroom scene where Tifa is on his back about going after the children. She does show some frustration and who couldn't blame her. After all game character or not he is still a guy Guys have needs.:'( If the needs aren't fulfilled we get antsy. :P
Not sure what 'his needs' have to do with anything she got upset with him about. Prior to the 'nagging' he decided to sit around in Aerith's church and die because he caught Geostigma and he felt he couldn't help anyone.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Hence the bedroom scene where Tifa is on his back about going after the children. She does show some frustration

Yeah, it's not like the lives of dozens of children are on the line... o wait.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
I know I know. Thus is the reason why it is called a love triangle. Either way he's screwed. Tifa's a pretty nice nag, and Aeirith died a tragic but meaningful death. But both Aeris and Tifa gave him a good swift kick in the head to get things going and quit feeling sorry for himself.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Yeah, it's not like the lives of dozens of children are on the line... o wait.
Dun dun dun, Sounds like a possible prequel to the sequel.:doh:;)

Also upon reviewing my post it would appear I made that sound real bad.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
From a man's point of view,, Yeah she is. Not constantly just the occasional constant reminder to get-r-done. She is very beautiful prideful,tough and has a good heart. Yeah I can see the constant hair pulling debates like this can cause *cough.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
From a man's point of view? Last time I checked, Nomura and Nojima were men... and they're the ones that flat out say that Tifa isn't a nag.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Oh come on now. All women are nags it just depends what mood they are in. Ok Ok I have respect for what your saying and I'm just using all points of some of the aspects this thread has to offer. The last thing I need is rabid fangirls biting my nuts off for just being honest :'(.

So to put stuff in a better respect here is the truth in my own opinion. So to please you ladies here it is
Both Aerith and Tifa are Clouds guardian angels. Aeirth guiding him in the lifestream and Tifa getting him to stop feeling sorry for himself because of Geostigma.
Tifa loves amd cares Cloud and in a way so does Aerith dead and alive.
Tifa is not a nag.
Aerith is there at the worst times.
Cloud has mental issues.
Women are always right.:sigh:
Well time for bed. Good night ladies.

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
So wait, what have we decided here? Cloud didn't go after the kids because he was sexually frustrated?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I know I know. Thus is the reason why it is called a love triangle. Either way he's screwed. Tifa's a pretty nice nag, and Aeirith died a tragic but meaningful death. But both Aeris and Tifa gave him a good swift kick in the head to get things going and quit feeling sorry for himself.

This post is bad and you should feel bad.

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
I meant under the sun as giving him friendly reminders. Hence the bedroom scene where Tifa is on his back about going after the children.

'Nagging' and 'giving occasional friendly reminders' are two completely different things. Nagging means a constant barrage of complaining and fault-finding. And as we observe from "Case of Tifa" and mentioned in the Reunion Files, nagging is something that Tifa does not do at all.

Her single instance of scolding Cloud in the movie was entirely warranted, since Cloud's deliberate inactions would very likely leave the abducted children -- two of whom are kids that are directly under Cloud and Tifa's care -- in mortal danger.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Oh come on now. All women are nags it just depends what mood they are in.

Oh, yeah, like I'm going to take the word of a supposed 'man' who thinks that cheating on women is the BEST option. Any guy willing to generalize all women like they all think the same, or all act the same, isn't really a man at all... just plain ignorant. The same goes with females. You shouldn't generalize people like that. Especially since men can be just as naggy as women.

Ok Ok I have respect for what your saying and I'm just using all points of some of the aspects this thread has to offer. The last thing I need is rabid fangirls biting my nuts off for just being honest .

You have respect for what I'm saying, and yet you insult me and call me a rabid fangirl for disagreeing with said opinion? All I ever said was that Tifa isn't a nag, and the creators even said so. The creators are men, so I'm not sure what your logic is- probably because you don't have any. Yes, please all the ladies here by calling them all :quote:nags:quote:. That's a very brilliant idea, bravo.

Women are always right.

And you're a douche.

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser
You know, I just had a nice laugh while reading the revised article at clerith.com about Yin Yang symbolism.
yinyang5.jpg

http://clerith.com/yinyang.htm

Can you just imagine them lying there all together? :D

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
No doesn't really. She is after all apart this love triangle. Besides the significance of her death seems to be irrelevent just based on what I read in the thread so far. However I see what you are saying and upon beating the game it proved her death is apart of what saved the Planet. Hug?

A part= included
Apart= NOT included.

From a man's point of view,, Yeah she is. Not constantly just the occasional constant reminder to get-r-done. She is very beautiful prideful,tough and has a good heart. Yeah I can see the constant hair pulling debates like this can cause *cough.

From a man's point of view, you're talking out your ass.
And it's prolapsed.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Were people seriously using that scene saying Cloud and Tifa were in a ying yang position in the first place?

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Were people seriously using that scene saying Cloud and Tifa were in a ying yang position in the first place?

No. The term yin yang was used only as a handy name. Any utilization of balanced elements dealt with the 'complementary' quote.

http://thelifestream.net/final-fantasy-vii/284/crisis-core-complete-guide-keyword-collection/
Oh look. The 'there are three people argument' of Anastar's page rendered invalid without any effort, just by posting a link in which that scene is used as the key image for the 'Cloud and Tifa' image.

Did you post just to correct a small mistake such as someone's finger not pushing the "space" key on a keyboard to separate two words?

Yes. Yes I fucking did. And I shall again. And yes, I recognize the quote.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Oh come on now. All women are nags it just depends what mood they are in. Ok Ok I have respect for what your saying and I'm just using all points of some of the aspects this thread has to offer. The last thing I need is rabid fangirls biting my nuts off for just being honest :'(. ...

Women are always right.:sigh:
Well time for bed. Good night ladies.

Keep in mind that I'm a guy before you read my reply.

*clears throat*

You sexist pig.

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser
Cloud didn't go right away because he was afraid of failing to save the kids.
So Tifa had to remind him that running away wasn't going to solve the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom