So, what do you think the LTD conclusion is? (Round 2)

Who does Cloud love?

• Aerith

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Tifa

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
What IS this terrible myth of the singular male orgasm?

That's nearly as insulting as the 'splurt and snore' myth.

No doubt! I mean Its large its long and it goes in deep. I mean come on we have to get the balls rolling:whistle:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Well... I've done 3 in a row once... and like 7 in one night total...can you do... should we be talking about this?

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
... should we be talking about this?

Absolutley, it's not like the normal stuff that's discussed in this thread is any better :monster:

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
To keep it on LTD topic:

Do you think Mako enhances EVERYTHING? How intense is Cloud's orgasms and is he capable of more than one.

Who would give him the better Big O? Tifa or Aerith?

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Ryushikaze :monster:

Categorical refusal.

As for Mako enhancing primary and secondary sexual characteristics, I see no reason it shouldn't, given that it is a biological supercharger, it makes people's eyes glow, and is the stuff of life itself.
If you think about it, it could be used to explain certain physical vagaries over the series.

Sunstrider

Lesbian Aerith
AKA
Tess, Leaute

I dunno. I'd say Tifa has the better body, but I think Aerith has more experience. It's always the innocent looking ones who are freakiest in bed.

Reith123

DemonSlayer
AKA
Mai
im a tifa fan and all but the way tifa's rack is..poor cloud will suffocate to death and you wont even be able to hear him so yah..aerith all the way

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
I dunno. I'd say Tifa has the better body, but I think Aerith has more experience. It's always the innocent looking ones who are freakiest in bed.

Yeah, but the thing with the hedgehog would kill the mood, I think.

im a tifa fan and all but the way tifa's rack is..poor cloud will suffocate to death and you wont even be able to hear him so yah..aerith all the way

Tifa'd have to be taller for that to work. As it is, simple geometry prohibits suffocation due to omnomnom.

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser

Since he loves Tifa, I'd say it's her. The destined one to give Cloud his orgasms.

I too think Aerith is more sexy.

:awesome:

Isabella

Your Mom

I can't seem to imagine Cloud having sex with anyone. He seems so asexual, even though I know better. I mean, lord, stolen panties.
Ridiculous. I haven't killed anyone ... yet.

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser

I can't seem to imagine Cloud having sex with anyone. He seems so asexual, even though I know better. I mean, lord, stolen panties.

Some find asexual men sexy (not that I'm one of them, though). :awesome:

But yeah, he stole Tifa's panties and... um... he fell in love with a buxom girl. That hardly indicates Cloud as being uninterested in sex.

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.

I felt the same until I saw some fan art.

Afterall, it's always the quiet ones that surprise you.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Some find asexual men sexy (not that I'm one of them, though). :awesome:

But yeah, he stole Tifa's panties and... um... he fell in love with a buxom girl. That hardly indicates Cloud as being uninterested in sex.
Hey, it's not like when he first crushed on her he was like 'dayum those some nice titties', cause she didn't have any then. :monster:

...Are we just discussing Cloud's sex life now? :awesome:

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Tifa'd have to be taller for that to work. As it is, simple geometry prohibits suffocation due to omnomnom.
Yeah that's the thing with these short women. Being to top heavy wouldn't be overly attractive.:huh:
But on the other hand it does have several advantages like keeping hands warm. :D With Aeris though she seems to be a bit on the more comfortable side,as in more able to deal with in the terms of the rack. I don't think Cloud could handle Tifa tbh.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Yeah that's true. So my question is will it also match her expertise in handling massive weapons?

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Yeah that's the thing with these short women. Being to top heavy wouldn't be overly attractive.:huh:

Pish tosh. Short and busty girls have just as much appeal as tall and busty.

But on the other hand it does have several advantages like keeping hands warm. :D With Aeris though she seems to be a bit on the more comfortable side,as in more able to deal with in the terms of the rack. I don't think Cloud could handle Tifa tbh.

It's all a matter of willingness, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom