• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Sonic the Hedgehog

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Okay, so Sega just admitted almost a week ago that they revealed the upcoming new Sonic game too early and it could either be released late next year or, in the most likely scenario, in 2023 instead.

Not sure if this link will work, but this is one of the sites that has some info of the recent interview.

Takashi Iizuka Admits The Sonic 2022 Reveal Was Probably ...

In this case, I have a feeling that we won't be getting the new game next year either and 2022 is for Sonic Prime and the live action sequel and we'll have to wait for another year...again. Just thought I'd bring this up.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Not to sound impatient or anything, but does anybody have any info of an update regarding to the 'supposedly' upcoming Sonic Colors: Rise of the Wisps TV series? It still says that it's coming this summer(Japan and USA summer) but there has been no updates on even episode 1 and they say it's supposed to come out before Sonic Colors: Ultimate to promote the remaster/remake of the game.

But I'm beginning to think that it's either delayed to late September, sometime in August, it's been cancelled or it's a fake by Sega's part.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Are you talking about the game, or the two-part 2D mini-series?

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
On a couple of websites easily found on Google search, Sonic Colors: Rise of the Wisps Episode 1 is releasing tomorrow! Finally!

ForceStealer

Double Growth
h1hh882nnaj71.png

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'm getting the Switch version.

I want to see if Sonic will steal my soul!

Lex

Administrator
I played a chunk of Colours on PS5 today and I now know why the port has some bad press. It's still Sonic Colours, it's still fun. But it is also painful to look at because of the bizarrely extreme bloom post-processing, and the sound effects are terrifying. Do not wear headphones lmao. The homing attack noise nearly burst my eardrums :D

Also I wouldn't get it on Switch anyway, it's the only platform where it doesn't run at 60fps and I can't imagine willingly playing a platformer at less then 60 in 2021. Wild

Lex

Administrator
Have a video:

I don't agree with the hyperbole and think it's worth a buy if you're a Sonic fan. But there are some issues for sure.

Top Bottom