• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Sonic the Hedgehog

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Well, at least they showed off a little bit of the new game, and I'm kind of looking forward in seeing the two-part animated episode Sonic Colors: Rise of the Wisps. If I'm going to guess, I say it'll be out sometime in August.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Maybe that's all they intended on showing since they did have the Sonic Central streaming less than a month ago and they want to save possibly more Sonic announcements for the anniversary celebrations next week.

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
That was amazing. I was so glad that Sonic R appeared in a medley, I expected they'd go right past it. Sonic Heroes took me right back to 2004.

Apparently Katie said it was 2 years in the making. They actually thanked Exant in the credits for his SA2 Chao camera mod. Amazing.

The version of Tails' theme that they played is the same one used in the fan game Sonic Before the Sequel. The guy who composed it is actually in the industry, and on Sonic retro. He even worked on KH 2.5. Neat trivia.

Last edited:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
I hear that new Sonic Prime images have been leaked during the 30th anniversary concert or somewhere along the lines a couple days ago.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
While I love the image of Sonic dressed as a maestro like Sora in the Kingdom Hearts musical art since they both look so cool, rumors say that the 2022 game's plot has been spotted in more leaks since August last year.

Apparently the storyline so far has Sonic teaming up with a hybrid of a human girl ghost. Which is quite odd considering how the teaser trailer showed us pixels like digital world sort of thing like in the Data world in the Sonic Archie comics that seems to be a new power that Sonic possesses and it involves the mysterious symbol. Still pretty interesting, though. But I'm taking that ghost-girl leak plot as a grain of salt until we know better. Maybe we'll get more info at either this year's TGS or Jump Festa.

Top Bottom