• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Sonic the Hedgehog

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
His point is that piracy is very much the better option in this case, which is a major failing on Sega's part. I Can't disagree in this case, Dolphin really does just both look and run better.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
"Look at how this menu just.. appears without any sound effect, fade in, nothing. It looks like a virus pop up on a shady website."

LMAO holy shit. This is fucking wild. I am CRYING.

This is crack. I will buy this on sale, and when it is patched. It has been patched right?

Nevermind! The patch hasn't helped much! LMAO holy shit. Sega, please stop fucking over Sonic. Please.

*pets their copies of Sonic Generations and Sonic Mania fondly* You'll never fail me, right my babies?

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I think the Blind Squirrel games made a total of three games prior to doing a remaster/remake of Sonic Colors Ultimate. So they're not a much known gaming company, and if this is the result, let's hope that Sega won't be hiring these guys again for potential future remaster games.

Lex

Administrator
And now we know why! :monster:

I wouldn't blame Blind Squirrel for this. According to industry insiders, Sega gave them a deadline that was essentially un-meetable (probably because of it being Sonic's 30th):

Also it's really not *that* bad. Like I haven't encountered any glitches myself, but then I'm not playing on Switch, I more just have issues with the sound design and aesthetics. YMMV

Lex

Administrator
I'm going to recommend that everyone goes to download and play this:

You might have heard of "Project 06" before, but if you haven't, it's a recreation of the Sonic 06 stages in Unity. It actually feels really good to play, restores dialogue, fixes all the bugs, introduces some better mechanics and as of last week version 4.0 released, meaning EVERY Sonic and Shadow stage is now fully playable (including the other associated characters in their respective level parts). I've been playing 3.5 recently and that had every Sonic stage, but I'm amazed he's just released all the Shadow stages in one go.

Even all the special gems are available (you have to find them hidden in levels).

It's really amazing work.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Update from Iizuka himself around five hours ago or even yesterday: Sonic 2022 Game(Currently under the code name Sonic Rangers) will have an Open World. Yet due to the failure of Sonic Colors: Ultimate, Sonic Adventure Remakes won't happen.

Though as much as I'd like a Sonic Adventure 1 remake(and while this is a wishful thinking since it won't happen in a million years, to bring back Jason Griffith to voice Sonic again since he's my favorite Sonic actor), after what happened with Colors Ultimate, now's not a really good time unless they hired new guys to actually not mess up development with games as much as they do these days.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
isn't that just Sonic Forces

Yeah, I thought you could customize your own character and play as that avatar as well as both Modern Sonic and Classic Sonic in the game. Is that going to return in Sonic Rangers, or are they doing what Kingdom Hearts 3 did at certain point with names of several players that got their names(or code names) into one part of the game itself?

Top Bottom