Sonic the Hedgehog

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Reminds me of Sonic Unleashed and Eggman trying to unlock and control Dark Gaia.

Doesn't really reveal much but it is an interesting premise.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Reminds me of Sonic Unleashed and Eggman trying to unlock and control Dark Gaia.

Doesn't really reveal much but it is an interesting premise.

Yeah, and sadly for Eggman, once again
he's attempting to control something beyond his control.

It's at least a little better than how Forces turned out so far, but let's keep the expectations low. It's a whole year of waiting for the game to come out.

Edit: Okay, so the premise set up for Sonic Frontiers is actually false and thus Sega has taken it down from their website after letting other reporters and websites know of the mistake.

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2021/12/the-plot-synopsis-for-sonic-frontiers-has-been-revealed

Though there are leaks that Sonic suffers amnesia(which I don't like but have to accept until he gets his memories back at the end of the game), Amy is either a ghost after being killed by the evil technology with huge robots apparently called Titans or she and the others(Tails, ect.) become trapped in this cyberspace with Sonic having to go through these to save them and stop the, again apparently, 100 year old technology to save the world.
While I think the idea of having Sonic's friends become trapped in the cyberspace is better than just killing them and having them as ghosts which could lead to them being killed off for the rest of the franchise's future, especially Amy even though I like her, I don't like the idea of Sonic losing his memories. Then again, Ian Flynn's known to have the main characters go through trauma that's really dark. Just hope Sonic can save his friends and get his memories back as it was bad enough he had amnesia in the IDW comics in issues 31 and 32 before getting them back in the latter.

Last edited:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I think I figured out why Sega's being tight-lipped on both the story of Sonic Frontiers(as the current summary was incorrect days after it was posted on a few websites including the new Sonic one) and why we know so little about Sonic Prime.

As stated in the 2019 leak, Sonic lost his memories somehow and has to find his friends who have either died(most likely) or become trapped in this Cyberspace as rumors speculate, while at the same time as we know so far with the story of Sonic Prime, Sonic is on a journey of saving the mulitverse that was somehow created and changed the appearances of his friends, as well as self-discovery and redemption. This leads me to believe that Sonic Frontiers is set directly before the events of Sonic Prime as it's quite half-clear that the ending of the game causes worlds to collide and collapse, thus creating the setting of Sonic Prime where Sonic must restore everything to rediscover who he is as he had failed to do so in the game and atone for that failure.

At least, that's what I figure but I think it's very much true. I can feel it.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
I had a dream last night about watching a Sonic Frontiers Demo on Youtube, which had quite a lot of few things that didn't make sense but were still interesting. Now, normally I have difficulty in remembering cool dreams, but this is what I dreamt about.

Sonic somehow arrives on Starfall Islands
(not with amnesia)
to find his friends trapped in Cyberspace with Phantom Ruby like effects and particles creating portals to other places all over the island. In a dream Demo, the player controls him to explore the forest and then a large field before racing through a cove where Sonic tries to avoid the water but accidentally falls in. Surprisingly he is able to float and swim before reaching dry land and goes up towards an ancient entrance to a secret doorway, but it is blocked by an ancident tech robot and a monstrous inhabit but he defeats them and races through.

In another dream related to it, Sonic is speeding through tunnels similar to the ones in Sonic Unleashed only on a field hill with a mixture of that like in Kingdom Valley in Sonic 06 and Sonic Unleashed, only for a giant grey elephant like monster to block his way. Sonic runs away from it as it chases after him, destroying the ancient tunnel and roars. But he bravely fights it with his usual attacks including Homing Attack, avoids the monster's stomp, and after a while in fighting and knocking it over, the monster falls off the edge of the cliff.

"Yes!" Sonic cheered with a victorious grin and the result score appears with the rank being either A or S.

Then a group of human women in robes in a forest like village area in the middle of the night are holding two staffs, speaking to one another.

"We must find the one." One of the women says.

"Yes, but only the chosen one with a heart of light can reverse the spell of the Ruby Scepter." Another pointed out.

Just then, Sonic emerges from a Cyberspace portal glowing in digital particles of red and sees them before approaching. "Hey there. What's goin' on?" He would ask.

The women would turn to him and gap in surprise before telling the blue hedgehog that he is the one and handed him over a Cyan Scepter, the first woman saying. "Take this. It is to reverse the effects of the other pure light heart used. It is just like the Ruby one, only it fixes up what has been caused. You are the one to wield it."

"Oh, Sweet! Thanks." Sonic would say, as he would take the Scepter, not sure what to do with it, but is determined to fix things up.

"Yes, but be careful, as only those with pure hearts can use them." The women inform him.

"Right. I'll fix things up, I promise." Sonic vowed.

May or may not be able to remember the rest of how the dream went, but this is what I dreamed about.

Oh, and the voice of Sonic in the dream was Jason Griffith, not Roger Craig Smith.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Somehow, I had a feeling the third one was already in development, but I didn't expect the live action/CG TV series to be about Knuckles. I thought it would be about Sonic which would lead into the third movie.

Speaking of which, as Sonic's logo represents his blue colour, and the second movie's number 2 represents Tails, now that the third one is coloured red like Knuckles, I can just imagine that the number 4 for a potential fourth movie to be coloured pink...because of Amy's possible future appearance and role.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
While I am aware that these leaks are very likely fake, I just thought I'd share this just in case.

Although, given on what this is said, I don't think even the reveal of the gameplay at E3 is going to happen because rumors say that the E3 Online event is most likely cancelled just like the In-person event(due to the nightmare of the pandemic we're going through). I think we're most likely only able to see the gameplay at the TGS online event at the earliest/latest in September.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

edit:

sdjtdws8ncn81.jpg

Last edited:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
As much as I want to believe this leak, I'm going to take this as a grain of salt and call it a fake. The more likely month Sonic Frontiers would be coming out would be sometime in November at the earliest. Sonic Origins on the other hand, assuming it isn't cancelled, it could be released in September. But that's just my random guess. Or maybe it's for the release premiere of Sonic Prime on Netflix.

Top Bottom