Sonic the Hedgehog

Lex

Administrator
I love the look of the whole package, especially the "story mode" and animations at the start and end of each game. But agreed, I don't think I can play this unless I know the right music is used in S3&K.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I'm surprised that they didn't just remaster the games for the anniversary, and it's more surprising that they announced the release date two months before the actual release as normally it's like four or five more months we usually have to wait for any game to come out, but they also made new animated cut scenes with Ian Flynn working on this game's script too.

I guess Sega really liked his work that they decided to have him involved with more than just Sonic Prime and Sonic Frontiers now.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
That is so really cool.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
First look at Sonic Prime on Netflix.

FR16tfzXEAUfRzE
FR16t7gWUAkTo9L
FR16uZ3XsAcp1VA
FR15HPGWUAAOqK6

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
While Sonic Prime looks pretty cool so far and I wish there were movies of Sonic this way(not the shatterverse story-wise but animation wise instead of the live-action reboot), what do you guys think of Sonic's new voice actor Deven Mack?

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Does that mean you originally died with one hit? Or just that there was a higher minimum number of rings needed to survive a hit?

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA

Here's hoping for Jason Griffith and Ryan Rummond to return as Sonic for games like Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 and Sonic Unleashed remakes and others...But I have my doubts. Still, this could be very promising. Though I'm not sure about the reboots part.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
2020 Movie Sonic's first creepy and hideous design before the re-design makes an appearance in the new upcoming Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers Movie...And I'm not lying. On the other hand, this is the third time Sonic's made an appearance in a Disney movie. The first two being in his Modern Game look in Wreck it Ralph and it's sequel in a cameo appearance.

Reactions: Wol

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Top Bottom