Sony/Anonymous Nonsense & the PSN Outage ... also GeoHotz

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Fuckin' great. The PSN store decides to come back right after the Rapture and the world ends.

*Sigh* You fucking suck Sony. Burn in Hell.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Ptch. The 24th is the day after my birthday, so I'll consider it a late present.
There's no way I'm letting the entire world end before I hit a quarter century. :P

X :neo:

Once the PSN is up I'm definitely getting the free deal of Infamous & Little Big Planet. Will also buy Mega Man 9, as I've heard it to be superior to Mega Man 10. Even so, I'll buy the Bass DLC for MM10. :awesome:

End of the world? Am I missing something?

I've only heard one or two whispers about the world ending anytime soon. Was thinking of doing an internet search to see what the madness is about this time then I realized that it would be an utter waste of time. :monster:

Silly people and their end-of-the-world prophecies...

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Once the PSN is up I'm definitely getting the free deal of Infamous & Little Big Planet. Will also buy Mega Man 9, as I've heard it to be superior to Mega Man 10. Even so, I'll buy the Bass DLC for MM10. :awesome:

I've only heard one or two whispers about the world ending anytime soon. Was thinking of doing an internet search to see what the madness is about this time then I realized that it would be an utter waste of time. :monster:

Silly people and their end-of-the-world prophecies...

This Saturday. 6 PM. Local time. Wherever you are.

I will either be looking at houses or enjoying dinner at this time. Could go either way.

Addendum: Specifically, the rapture AND a giant earthquake will occur 6PM local time in each time zone. The thought of towns and cities along the time zone divide being partly affected amuses me.

As does the thought of a Fundy crossing the line eastwards to speed things (and their inevitable dissapointment) up.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
well thats good news. I'm glad it'll be up soon :)

Here's a strange thing and I need information. I received an email from hotmail uk in my junk mail folder of my hotmail account today saying that my account was going to be deactivated in 24 hours because of several failed attempted log ins, there's a link but I'm refusing to click on it as its in my junk mail folder and it could be spam or a virus but I just think its interesting because my hotmail password was the same an my PSN password before I changed it after the hack, so does anyone think its a genuine email and someone has been attempting repeatedly to log in to my account or should I just ignore it. I did make a new email account just in case and forward any important emails I had to it while deleting them of my current hotmail account and I contacted the support team as well just incase but it just seems to be a coincidence no?

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
It HAD to be on my birthday, right? Am I some kind of Messiah, or something?

Antichrist, if you were. The made up Rapture nonsense is pretty consistent about this.

And Shining Gem, ignore it. If you ARE worried, initial a password recovery yourself. The account won't be deactivated because you or anyone entered a password wrong several times.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
well thats good news. I'm glad it'll be up soon :)

Here's a strange thing and I need information. I received an email from hotmail uk in my junk mail folder of my hotmail account today saying that my account was going to be deactivated in 24 hours because of several failed attempted log ins, there's a link but I'm refusing to click on it as its in my junk mail folder and it could be spam or a virus but I just think its interesting because my hotmail password was the same an my PSN password before I changed it after the hack, so does anyone think its a genuine email and someone has been attempting repeatedly to log in to my account or should I just ignore it. I did make a new email account just in case and forward any important emails I had to it while deleting them of my current hotmail account and I contacted the support team as well just incase but it just seems to be a coincidence no?

It's probably a fraud. Don't trust it.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Shining Gem, an account should not be deactivated just because of that. If anything, they'd block it, and "force" you to contact them in order to recover it; but the email isn't saying so, which mean's they're not claimining they'll do that. So, yes, probably a fraud.

Antichrist, then? Well, perhaps it'll be even more interesting!

ForceStealer

Double Growth
...why? Seems almost random considering the rest of that article is about Wikileaks. Hasn't their childish point been made yet, what the hell is their problem? Dickwads.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
They try to make people angry towards corporations and governments, but they are so clumsy and dumb that they are making people angry at them instead.

Hope they have no mercy with those idiots when they catch them.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Yay! Now maybe I can finally get Arrival for ME2.

And if those pricks hack it down again I'm going to build a Terminator for hackers.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THATS ENOUGH OF NETFLIX FOR NOW NOW TO PSN STORE

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I tried to use the Japanese store (which is the one my main account is tied to) and got told I can't use that service from my country.

If the PSN is region-locked now I'm going to be pissed off, since I've got stuff I've bought but haven't got downloaded and don't want to have spent money for nothing.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I'm hoping it is because it's not up yet. It's just that before today it always gave the 'undergoing maintenance' message rather than saying you can't use it from your location.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
I don't recall receiving that message when I checked with my JP PSN account. I hope not. I wants me some JP trailers and demos and shit.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Ugh no freebies yet. :I dang it guys

Top Bottom