Sony/Anonymous Nonsense & the PSN Outage ... also GeoHotz

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
What's interesting is that I'm seeing a lot of messages around like "I don't play a lot of online games/multiplayer, but it's just nice to be connected again". And I kind of feel the same way. Sort of a random psychosocial experiment XD

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
PSN should be back up everywhere now. :D

Ironically, not in Japan, or at least that's what my Japanese PSN account reported when I tried to use it for Portal 2 Achievery last night.

So I made a new one.
Also, if you need a schleb to get Prof Portal with, lemme know. I can make one.

Ironically, not in Japan, or at least that's what my Japanese PSN account reported when I tried to use it for Portal 2 Achievery last night.

So I made a new one.
Also, if you need a schleb to get Prof Portal with, lemme know. I can make one.
I thank you. I was never going to get that without help :P

and in response to everything going on:

I mean jesus, this is getting out of control.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
^I haven't played co-op yet, so I can help someone get that trophy

Well, that's convenient. I now have everything I need to get Prof Portal, except someone new to play with.

PSN and Steam ID is the same as always.

Addendum: And yes, I could get it 'myself' but pfeh.

ForceStealer

Double Growth

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Europeans' 'Welcome back':

What follows is the offering as posted by Sony earlier today. Here's whats on offer.

Two PlayStation 3 games from the following list:

LittleBigPlanet
Infamous
Wipeout HD/Fury
Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
Dead Nation

And two PSP games from the following list:

LittleBigPlanet PSP
ModNation Racers PSP
Pursuit Force
Killzone Liberation

That list is a bit different for PSN users in Germany, which swaps Dead Nation and Infamous for the less violent Super Stardust HD and Hustle Kings on the PS3. German PSP owners will get Everybody's Golf 2 and Buzz Junior Jungle Party instead of Pursuit Force and Killzone Liberation on the PSP.

On top of that, PSN account holders can expect 30 days of free PlayStation Plus membership if they're non-subscribers, 60 days of free subscription for those currently enrolled in the program.

I have to admit, that's not half bad. Full PS3 games? Color me impressed.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
InFamous for free? Nice.

Although our German PS Store proves to be shit once again by not allowing mature content to be available for free. =/

Everybody's Golf? C'mon.

If I didn't have inFamous already I'd be pissed over not having the opportunity to get it for free.

Last edited:

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
How's Dead Nation? I'm planning on getting InFamous

also for NA it's
Dead Nation
inFAMOUS
LittleBigPlanet
Super Stardust HD
Wipeout HD + Fury

and the PSP choices are
LittleBigPlanet (PSP)
ModNation Racers
Pursuit Force
Killzone Liberation

Well considering I've had infamous and little big planet for years, this kinda blows. 3 psn games I had little to no interest in in the first place

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Is Canada getting anything out of this? :\ Last I heard, we be getting nothing! D<

EDIT: All of North America? :D Nevermind, then.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
You shouldn't. Lousy canadians.

:gtfo:

:P

There's only two games on that list that are even worthwhile and I already own them. Damn it, Sony. We should pick a free game of OUR choice. :awesome:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Also, to everyone who doesn't own inFamous yet: FUCKING GET IT.

I do not, in fact, have it. Definitely should be my pick?

There's only two games on that list that are even worthwhile and I already own them. Damn it, Sony. We should pick a free game of OUR choice. :awesome:

Now that was never gonna happen.:P I'm still impressed there are full games at all. Since technically they didn't have to give us anything, I'm surprised its not just Stacking and Blast Factor.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Is there a time limit on this? Like how long do you have to choose?

I already have Infamous & LittleBigPlanet, so darn :P But I'll pick something else. Who cares if it's dumb or I hate it? It's free so w/e.

YES. DO IT.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Only in that month can you get it free

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

Yes, it's loads of fun. Open world gameplay with electricity-based superpowers and a climbing gameplay mechanic that lets you scale skyscrapers in seconds. :monster:

And inFamous 2 is right around the corner as well. :awesome:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
For once, it looks like being lazy, and never purchasing inFAMOUS & LBP actually pays off. :awesomonster:

X :neo:

Top Bottom