Sony's Spider-Man: Now a Part of the MCU; And Now Not Again; And Now Is Again

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I found this on Reddit.

I really didn't know where else to put this.

Unless maybe there should be a thread for bad Bollywood parodies? lol

Charles Xavier

Pro Adventurer
An idea: why not make a 'Spider-Girl' movie?

Spider-girl-continues.jpg

Seems to make sense to do it at this time, I think. We don't need another reboot movie of Spider-Man, so why not bring something new to the table? Would be a great way to bring back Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst as parents of Mayday Parker, maybe have Sam Raimi return to direct too?

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

latest

Also, I am already reading quite a bit of backpedaling. But such is the nature of rumors and why I didn't even bother linking shit. :awesomonster:

Last edited:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
And Tres is still waiting for Andrew Garfield, I think he's getting stood up.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Tets' comment is perfect, but I do really think that he could be quite good in that role.

X :neo:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Omg that post is having me in stitches xDDDDD

THE AVENGERS NOW HIRING.

they should since the new line up is pretty meh to me

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Soo..... actor for Peter Parker 2029 confirmed?

:awesome:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X

So, despite the title, I'm not seeing anything really official in that article at all other than their "break up" was them being apart because of work. The closest anything about engagement is the misspelled "soures claim" line.

Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield are officially back together. Several reports claim that “The Amazing Spiderman” co-stars are dating again after spending some time off.

As confirmed by insiders from People, Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield did not really break-up. It was said that the couple only decided to take some time apart as they were busy shooting their respective films. Andrew is in Taiwan filming Martin Scorsese’s “Science” while his lady love is in LA.

“They are still seeing each other. Nothing major happened between them while he was away other than a long and forced separation. Andrew has been incredibly busy and so has Emma. But the sparks are still there.”

Soures claim that their busy schedule allegedly took a toll on their relationship especially since the duo was discussing marriage when they last saw each other.

It has long been rumored that their relationship was on the rocks following cheating rumors. It did not help that Andrew was reportedly “was not being the best partner” and was not supporting Emma in her career.

However, earlier this year the adorable couple slammed talks of break-up as they were spotted having breakfast together. Emma and Andrew reportedly could not get their hands off each other. Over the weekend, photos of the newly reunited couple also made its round on the internet as they were spotted doing some grocery shopping in Beverly Hills, California.

Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield started dating in 2011. The couple met on the set of “The Amazing Spiderman” movie.

There you have it on the latest news about one of Hollywood’s most favorite couple. Do you think Emma and Andrew really broke up in the first place? Sound off in the comments below.

...man I hate gossip sites...

X :neo:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
This guy apparently has "sources" and has been making videos throughout the whole process. Don't know if he is legit or full of it.

Anyway, casting is a huge mess.

So let's have some Andrew Garfield feels:

10363797_10153947975918508_2745957484536528600_n.jpg

It breaks my heart that we won't get this. ಥ_ಥ

Top Bottom