Sony's Spider-Man: Now a Part of the MCU; And Now Not Again; And Now Is Again

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Most excellent.

You know, what if they did a Batman Beyond type thing with an old Peter Parker guiding teen hero Miles Morales?

y/n?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
He's too old for Miles, though. :(

Maybe Mile's father? Miles could still be a little kid. I wouldn't mind a long build up to the big moment where he gets super powers, too. :monster:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Well, the movie that comes out is in November is Doctor Strange, which looks to be delving into multiple realities, so IF that's what they do, that is a very clear way to accomplish it since their releases are close in proximity. (Not to mention that the dynamics of age-swapped Spider-Men scenario would be cool as hell). But that all depends on how close to the MCU they're allowed to play, too.

That's about as insane a theory as one could possibly conjure up through. Either way, Donald Glover being in a Spider-Man film means that there is a better chance for Miles to eventually make it into a film if by nothing more than this giving him a greater influence.

X :neo:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
tumblr_o98omdCIrB1u2hwmdo1_1280.jpg

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
:megusta:

That is beautiful.

Anyone know if/when the trailer is going to be released on the internet?

Ugh too much hype I can't take it...

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
That boy with the backwards cap is my spirit animal

\m/

:monster:

Top Bottom