[Spoilers] Material Ultimania Plus discussion

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
Looks like the devs are still leaving themselves some wiggle room, on whether they want to kill Jessie off for good or not.
Wonder if alive!Zack won’t be the only character who’s fate will affected/resolved by however his plot line is going to go.
Yeah, they don't want to limit themselves in terms of what to do with the plot, for better or worse.

This is the kind of narrative that, until the cards/rules are revealed, it can justify anything happening.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
I think it's the same for everyone and we know Audrey doesn't do that.

Also, the novella mentions that Tifa had surgery for her scar, and paid off debt by selling buns and living in a container. The doctors who performed the surgery showed the picture from before to Marle, who became really protective of Tifa after this.

Also! Tifa's mum has a NAME guys: it's Thea! And a retcon because before her death, Cloud and Tifa did spend some time together - guess what, they looked out for her cat lol.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I think it's the same for everyone and we know Audrey doesn't do that.

Also, the novella mentions that Tifa had surgery for her scar, and paid off debt by selling buns and living in a container. The doctors who performed the surgery showed the picture from before to Marle, who became really protective of Tifa after this.

Also! Tifa's mum has a NAME guys: it's Thea! And a retcon because before her death, Cloud and Tifa did spend some time together - guess what, they looked out for her cat lol.

Is that really a retcon?

Tifa said that she knew of him and all but they weren't that close. I think that leaves it open that they may have known each other a little, without being total strangers.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
They clearly weren't total strangers. Apparently, Tifa's mum commented that Cloud looked "beautiful and charming" which pleased Tifa because she liked him. Cloud's mum knew Cloud liked Tifa. The well convo made Tifa realise how normal Cloud was, and cemented her falling for him - she cried after it happened. It is said that before her mum died, they did spend time together and liked each other as kids do. This is a light retcon, definitely. Nojima has weighed in much more "childhood romance" than what I expected.

Edit: here is some:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Ditto... I hope @eleamaya can give us the Aerith side.. I'm guessing there are a lot of good things for Aerith in there. There are some things I really want to know, but Aerith's childhood was way more covered than Tifa's up until now so there is a lot of catch up with Tifa to do I guess.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Getting the ultimania is unlikely, but the Novel should come out in English before too long. Hopefully.

I think it's pretty likely, actually.

This may be the reason why S-E didn't bother having Dark Horse or another publisher translate the original Ultimania.

Because they'd just end up releasing the Ultimania Plus and Art Book.

Top Bottom