• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Staff Misconduct Thread

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Okay all of you need to calm the fuck down.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
So why not just remove felix Ryu from staff until the period of a warning would finish?
If you can't properly warn him and he is incapable of apologising to those he offended or admitting outright that he was wrong then it's not exactly boding well for showing staff obey the rules they preach to others.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
It's possible to warn him or give him an infraction, as I said; it's simply a bit convoluted to do so. Warning seems a lot less severe than taking him off staff for two to three months, which I believe is how long infractions last for.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
So yeah, I inadvertantly broke the rules, and I'll be taking my proscribed lumps, as I've mentioned before.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Ryu may be banned from the LTD thread for a limited amount of time. I'm not sure if this will work; I had to remove him from staff, set the ban, and then restore him. If it doesn't work I'll give him an infraction. Also his mod permissions probably won't be the same because I assumed I could just refer to some other supermod's permissions but it appears they aren't consistent from supermod to supermod.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
And NONE of this is offensive to me, ....So there is no point for us to continue discussing it.

Okay I can tell you're getting annoyed with me, and I know it's because I keep going at this, but it's because you haven't answered my question. If you could please just clarify something for me, I'll stop. That's all you need to do.

I'm sorry if I misunderstood you then, but at the top of page 18, I said, "So you have no problem with:

'Good, you don't believe that Aerith was still pining for Zack like some Clotis at TLS do. I'm glad to see you aren't in their number.' "

and you said "Yeah I do" so I thought you found what I posted offensive but Ryu's was okay and that made no sense to me :monster:.

And then I asked you at least twice why you had a problem with mine and you didn't answer. So I kept asking, that's why it's being dragged out. I'm sorry to keep dragging this out but if you could please answer so I can get it off my mind.

Are you saying now that you don't find what either of us posted offensive? I just want to know where your mind is at. I'm not trying to be a dick and the only reason I'm dragging this out is because you haven't answered my question and when people don't answer my questions, no matter how small they are, it really bugs me.

LMAO... seriously, are you doing this on purpose? That has to be the absolute worst possible example of an enjoyable thread to bring up to Zee. Faith was 1000000000 x more offtopic and mean to CxA.

I'm just going by what I heard, I was never part of Faith in the past :monster:

Last edited:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Que said:
I don't care if I can talk about other people's opinions. I enjoyed the atmosphere of the old threads. The sillyness. Isabella's comments. Vendel trying to hard to keep the topic on topic. Winter's sarcasm. The off topicness about shoes and haikus and what not. Just all that crazy stuff that made the thread... well fun... so yeah if I posted there IT WAS BECAUSE IT WAS FUN... it has nothing to do with anyone's opinions or anything.

You can have just as many fun memories and good times if you make more of an effort to get to know and talk to people around the forums. The LTD has nothing to do with that at all.

And no, this is not directed just at you.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Again it was the specific group that posted there ... a lot of whom don't seem to be around anymore :(
Even if I do make memories and good times in another thread, it still won't be the same. Like my job now. I worked at the Pizza man in Monticello for like 5 years and I have a shit load of good memories from there and I love everyone I worked with. Now I'm at another Pizza Man and I can tell it's going to rock and I'm getting to know the people there. But I still miss those who were in Monticello and the good times I had there.

A bit extreme of an example but you get my point, right?

But I have posted elsewhere, and I for one, really like how this thread is shaping up :monster:

Last edited:

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Fuck yeah, they played that shit on my deployment. All we did was drive around the desert listening to rap all day.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA

1_02_06_11_12_27_21.gif

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Now i know why you guys always said no to a spam section.

you already had the LTD, it all makes sense now.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
In theory, LTD carries the spiritual weight and responsibility Spam had. Username was a fool to demand a section when there was LTD.

speaking of LTD, I said it once and I say it now. I think Tifa and Cloud are aaaaawwwwright~

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
'Good, you don't believe that Aerith was still pining for Zack like some Clotis at TLS do. I'm glad to see you aren't in their number.' "

and you said "Yeah I do" so I thought you found what I posted offensive but Ryu's was okay and that made no sense to me

I mean that I find it more offensive than how Ryu worded things. It's saying "good you don't like that ship, I'm so glad". When it's the LTD thread of course that's going to cause drama. Especially since the word 'pining' is used, because it makes Aerith seem like she's deserpately and hopelessly devoted or something.

also @ Mog - I've never heard this song and now listening to it I love it. NEW JAAAAAM

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I think people should use this thread more often.

Clearly there's still a need for it.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Yes, this would be the proper place to field your complaints.

Anyways, regarding the mod in question, we (the admins) are talking to him now. Bex PMed me and we've been discussing what happened.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I think it goes beyond just the one guy and his conduct, people seem to be butting heads left and right, pointing fingers, and blaming other people for silly things, like making reports and shit.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Anyways, regarding the mod in question, we (the admins) are talking to him now. Bex PMed me and we've been discussing what happened.
does an apology really need that much discussion or is the mod in question not admitting to doing anything wrong? :\

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
He's apologized to her. It just took awhile due to this forums database going straight to hell and back.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I would personally appreciate an apology.

ED: wait.. where is this apology?

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
so aside from making almost all the women on this forum extremely uncomfortable and abusing his power whenever he feels like it what qualifies ryu to be a super mod again can anyone help?????

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Thank you for that constructive and helpful post. That really helps bring this situation to an amicable and reasonable conclusion.

Could we actually keep the insults and shit stirring posts to a minimum in this thread, please? Thank you.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Apology or no, I think I speak for much of the board in saying what went down was just morally affronting and I think it's rather despicable of the staff to delete posts to simply sweep everything under the rug.

That includes posts made in THIS threads, which is meant for voicing complaints and calling out staff bullshit as I see it :)

if that's the kind of community this place has become then ollies i'm outie.

and before anyone bitches at me/deletes this post, I'm not trying to bring the issue up again. i'm trying to point out that the way that entire staff behaviour has been frankly, disgusting ^_^

Top Bottom