Star Wars: Episode 7, 8... and BEYOND!

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Not as much impact as the first trailer, imo, but I'd blame marketing for that :P. I don't see anything that discourages me.

Interestingly, this is the trailer that DID hit me in all the ways that the previous one failed to. My reaction is right up with how Lex reacted to it.

There was a satellite event here and I attended it. I remember seeing an incredibly hot Princess Leia in the metal bikini. And for some reason I can't remember what happened after that...

Wait, there was a new trailer?

Ok but seriously: HOW THE HELL DOES BB8 WORK?!?!

If I was a gamblin' man, I'd bet that it's the way that XKCD suggested making a robot like this a few years back: http://xkcd.com/413/

X :neo:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Interestingly, this is the trailer that DID hit me in all the ways that the previous one failed to. My reaction is right up with how Lex reacted to it.

Well, because it's mostly about the characters and the sick-ass Jedi and other protagonists, as opposed to the ~nebulous darkness~ going on :monster:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
So it's gonna take place before EpIV and tell the story of how the rebels got the Death Star plans. Neat.

It also means we're gonna see oldschool stormtroopers and TIEs and such back on the big screen. :O

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Yeah, but I feel like I'll never get a better chance to make dead Bothan jokes.

I mean, what else is someone supposed to do when they've actually considered "There Will Be (Bothan) Blood" as a subtitle for a "Star Wars" movie?

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I'm excited for a movie sans Jedi and all intense battles with no big saviour in the form of a lightsaber-weilding force user.

X :neo:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
tumblr_nmxjzyyPvz1qzx3jto1_500.png

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Is it just me, or does the new heroine look enough like Padme to be confused with her?

Unless she's like Skywalker's daughter, then it'd make sense. Still though, movie characters should be distinct enough, even if they're a generation apart.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Boy these names aren't great

Top Bottom