Star Wars: Episode 7, 8... and BEYOND!

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
They must have been snoking something when they came up with that name

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X

Looks like this is gonna be our first bit of official post-Return of the Jedi canon.

1282470045568123970.jpg

Some more character details and such here: https://playstarwarsuprising.com

X :neo:

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
I'd be happy if they did that. Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan was far and away the best part of the prequels as far as I'm concerned.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
And Liam Neeson as super cool paternal figure

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Shattered Empire has some info about the background leading to Episode VII.

It's all pretty much what we've managed to put together logically so far though:

Emperor Palpatine’s twenty-year reign of terror came to an abrupt and fiery end in the skies above the forest moon of Endor. A decisive victory for the Rebel Alliance, to be sure, but even with the loss of its leadership, the Empire’s Moffs and regional governors retained their hold on important systems from the Core to the Outer Rim, thanks to the might of the Imperial Starfleet. Now, with a power vacuum atop the Empire, those Moffs will jockey for position and control, and the heroes of the Rebel Alliance will soon discover that a wounded and fractious Empire may be more dangerous than any threat they faced before!

X :neo:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
The prequels actually used more practical stuff than people often believe. I think Episode I had more practical effects than the entire original trilogy.
A lot of the sets were often miniature models though, so you could still tell that actors had been composited into the image and it still looked 'fake'.

This shit looks amazing though. I wanna sit in that Millenium Falcon cockpit simulator thing. :wacky:

Last edited:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
Accidently found this video. Very interesting at the 11:47 mark.
Mark Hamill talks about Star Wars.. J.J. Abrams sits there listening.
This show aired 10 years ago.

Top Bottom