Star Wars: Episode 7, 8... and BEYOND!

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
That seems like they're leveraging the fact that they have bigger properties (i.e. Star Wars) to push the experience out into a space that allows for more interaction for the every day sort of users, but really most of it are echoes of James Cameron's work on Avatar from back in 2008/2009, which really makes me curious about what he's doing with the same sort of tech now.

X :neo:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
niPiKWC.jpg

Also, news about the Han Solo movie: http://io9.com/the-president-of-lucasfilm-eases-our-worries-about-han-1723972600

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Yeah, like a pretty bad shoop. With wossname pasted in the bottom left to have at least one somewhat recognizable character in it.

Doesn't bode well for the movie tbf :monster:

Ghost X

I don't mind the contents of the poster, it is just poorly composed :P. Would be better as a landscape orientated poster, with Ford behind and to the left of Boyega.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
It looks like they're inside the rebel base on Yavin 4. I remember the inside of that building being kinda brown back in ANH as well.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
EP7_IA_79842_R-2(2).jpg

J.J. Abrams said:
“Kylo Ren is not a Sith, he works under Supreme Leader Snoke, who is a powerful figure on the Dark Side of the Force. That all came out of conversations about what would have happened if the Nazis all went to Argentina but then started working together again? What could be born of that? Could The First Order exist as a group that actually admired The Empire? Could the work of The Empire be seen as unfulfilled? And could Vader be a martyr? Could there be a need to see through what didn’t get done?”

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=45203

Tons more details will likely hit when this issue comes out Thursday.

Top Bottom