Star Wars: Episode 7, 8... and BEYOND!

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Interesting black Dooku-esque clothing there, Luke. :awesome:

I got a real kick out of this because I love fan made music, I love John Williams, and I love Star Wars:

The Cantina part was especially fun and ERMRGRD I love basically any remix or cover of Duel of the Fates.

Ghost X

Just read on a news site that the VIII story was potentially leaked on reddit, and when reading this leak, I saw the reddit page was tagged as "debunked", but there was no citation on said page to this debunking. I've seen a lot of leak claims, but this appeared on a somewhat reputable news (as reputable as a commercial Murdoch-owned infotainment news site can get), so I thought it might be more significant. Don't click if you don't want to be potentially massively spoiled. If you ask me, it makes for a good film if true, and handles a lot of questions in VII really well to the point I wish this isn't debunked.

Episode VII ending spoilers:
Dad Joke Han

EDIT: Kermit the Frog and Yoda.

KymAchQ.jpg

Last edited:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
That was a pretty good read Ghost, but even if it's all true
there's no mention at all of Snoke...?

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Shit... to read or not to read? I would prefer not to spoil myself, and sooner or later I must exile myself from this thread, but now is a bit premature...

Ghost X

Snoke's mentioned briefly. The "leak" doesn't seem to show the whole film/story either, but yes, doesn't reveal anything more about him. I don't think the emperor pkayed a huge role (time wise) in the original trilogy either though, nor was he really explained. That may have to wait for expanded universe?
Of course could all be nonsense anyway.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X

It's just the second episode, but I've been enjoying the Star Wars Show quite a bit. It's also helping to give me my fix of BTS Star Wars stuff until Rebels Season 3 starts up.

X :neo:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Take it with a grain of salt, because all the other articles I've seen in the last day or so are mentioning that said leak is probably not accurate for whatever reason (haven't been reading them).

X :neo:

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Could be a working title, but I doubt it's the finalised one.

Well it's not like some of the original trilogy's subtitles were vague,

Attack of the Clones was actually a pretty good bit of misdirection, because nobody which expecting which side they were on.

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
Could be a working title, but I doubt it's the finalised one.

Well it's not like some of the original trilogy's subtitles were vague,
Attack of the Clones was actually a pretty good bit of misdirection, because nobody which expecting which side they were on.

The Phantom Menace actually threw me off more because at the time it was released, I erroneously assumed it referred to Darth Maul, since he was the Sith Lord who revealed himself to the Jedi after the Sith were believed to have been extinct for a thousand years even by the Jedi themselves, when it actually referred to Palpatine and the fact that he was really the Sith Lord manipulating his own rise to power. Since I never got into any of the novelizations or Expanded Universe shit, I had no idea that the Emperor from the original trilogy was the same Palpatine who served as Senator from Naboo and later Chancellor of the Republic (or even the fact that his name was Palpatine for that matter), or that said Senator/Chancellor Palpatine was in fact the same Darth Sidious who was manipulating the Trade Federation and the Separatists. I simply assumed Darth Sidious was the OT Emperor, but about 2 weeks before the release of Revenge of the Sith, I visited the Star Wars website, I saw the Palpatine article confirm the Emperor's identity to be Palpatine, while Darth Sidious's article was separate and vague, since they were treated as separate characters at the time (likely intended to avoid spoiling ROTS pre-release). I managed to make the connection based on my initial conclusion of "Sidious is the Emperor" when I read both articles, but in the process I accidentally spoiled ROTS for myself...and I saw that film at the midnight screening on release day. The fact that "OT Emperor", Senator/Chancellor Palpatine, and Darth Sidious were all portrayed by the same actor (Ian McDiarmid) should have been a dead giveaway for me to connect the dots from the very start.

Last edited:

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash

Top Bottom