Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
Well. I can only say the trailer looks kinda underwhelming, but Chaos quickly becoming a meme is something else :D

On a positive note, Final Fantasy has always been a constantly evolving series. This one in particular... It's kind of like a step ahead and a step aside at the same time. And especially for those who's been complaining about pretty bishounens, here, a brutal guy as you please. Hilarious but intriguing all the same.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
is it going to be one of those nomura things where the title sounds weird but there’s some narrative reasoning behind it, so it has a point and sound weirds

is it a stranger to paradise, a stranger from paradise, is saying paradise all these times making me think about watching phantom of the paradise

B14BCB5E-9941-46D1-92C8-4ACA4DA1A877.jpeg

yes it is

edit; i don’t really mind weird odd sounding titles or i am just used to them from japan at this point, but what i don’t like is the ‘origin’ bit. it’s already a long title and that just reminds me of “wolverine x-men origins” which you shouldn’t do to me. it’s cheesy so i guess it fits the rest so far, but sticking with just ‘final fantasy’ fits the general naming conventions of ff spin off titles better. it’s not like ff1 has been commonly know as ‘ff origin’ if they’re trying to tie it with that, so it’s not even comparable to how the ff7 compilation did ‘title - ffvii’ naming. drop the origin bit, someone please tell nomura no for a change

Last edited:
Top Bottom