Supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Well what the fuck are they going to bring back Misha for in the series if he's not going to be playing as Cas?

Wow... this sucks.

Er56h.gif

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
An TVLine interview with Sera Gamble about Castiel.

Brb, crying and vomiting at the same time.

9ibrqp.jpg

Is....pretty much all I have to say to this. I'm just....saddened wholeheartedly. I really don't think this was a great use or end for his character at all.

Just... LOL God brought Cas back so he could be stupid, fuck up, and get eaten from the inside out by Leviathans.

....Mysterious ways, or bad writing? You decide.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Somebody should tell Warner Bros to get their shit together or else I'm pirating the rest of the series after this season.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
So, after completely fucking his character up in the last half of the last season, they killed him off completely?

Fuck this shit.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
How does that make any sense?! How is the war in Heaven done if Castiel only absorbed the souls in order to STOP the war? Did they forget why that happened? That it was getting so bad Castiel was desperate and latched on the Purgatory thing? Seriously, WTF?

I thought he was signed on for 6 episodes? This is bs. Fuck it.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
That is such bullshit. How is the war in Heaven done if Castiel only absorbed the souls in order to STOP the war?

I thought he was signed on for 6 episodes? This is bs. Fuck it.

Well they did say we'd see Misha again, just.... not as Castiel. Whatever that means.

And well, considering Castiel brutally slaughtered all the angels who were aligned with Rafael in Heaven in episode 1, I guess that counts as...done?

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Well they did say we'd see Misha again, just.... not as Castiel. Whatever that means.

And well, considering Castiel brutally slaughtered all the angels who were aligned with Rafael in Heaven in episode 1, I guess that counts as...done?
I AM NOT IMPRESSED!
slu0ew.gif

s4o2eg.gif

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Yeah, I don't like it either. It's not about the fact my favorite character is gone.

But it's such a waste of talent. They could've had Misha be the head Leviathan for awhile, and we could've seen crazy Misha, which was actually amusing. It could've led to a much more satisfying and complete resolution.

Instead of having him just stumble into some water and disappear.

Just...what the fuck.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
HEY I KNOW WHAT WOULD BE THE SMARTEST WAY TO END THE BEST NEW SUPERNATURAL CHARACTER'S STORY

LETS HAVE HIM GET ATE BY DEMON FISH MONSTERS

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Tumblr says that Sera sounds kind of ambiguous about the whole thing, so there's still hope that Cas can come back.

I want my precious angel bb back. Can I just cut that whole writing team, please?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
getting sick of douche dean and the kill bill scene was derp

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Dean is officially an old naggy mother.

Edit:

.....And a bastard. Holy shit. That....ending...has to be the single greatest character derailment in Supernatural, I have ever seen.

I can't trust these writers anymore. I mean, my God. This is....pure shit. Season 7, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Seriously. I need an answer. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Last edited:

Xinda

Memento Mori
Way to totally screw up Dean's character (more) and -- I've just got no words for the screw up that was this episode.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Man, I really feel bad for Sam. He isn't get comfort from the person he needs it from the most. Come on Dean, snap out of whatever shit this is. *glares at writers* Liked the first two episodes, this one just made me upset. Random Kitsune thing is random. O_o I almost started to ship it but it's just too random. And lawl 'Amy Pond'.
I do like how they showed a little back story as to why Sam is more sensitive towards others who are 'monsters' though.

Finally about Dean...
HE FUCKING KILLED HER
YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE. I seriously cannot process the rage right now. So he makes this speech about how people are who they are and the last shoe will drop, but let's the fucking kid go? Because he doesn't have the nuts to kill a child but is perfectly fine with slaughtering a Mother that can't help what she is and hasn't harmed anyone?
Go back to hell, Dean.
And stay there.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Interview with Jared and Jensen on Season 7

They’re “getting back to that early form of Supernatural”, he said. Back to the reasons “we fell in love with the show in the beginning”. Jared talked about how stories of the boys hunting alone had ended up spawning things like demons, the whole Ruby arc and everything about the angels. Now the show is saying “Let’s put them back on their own [again] and see what happens this time”. But don’t thing that “back to basics” means we’re going to lose character development. Jared said that the characters have grown over the last six years and we won’t be losing any of that, but having the boys with fewer allies to rely on allows the show to give them “a cleaner slate to catapult other stories”.

2r74oc4.jpg

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Sorry but Dean wasn't a complete cunt in the first season.

I can see why he would do what he did, but it spits in all of the character development he's been through for him to kill Amy like that.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Not much to say besides I loved this episode. Besides seeing Jo again, betch can stay dead. /is shot/

I really loved Sam in this one too. Especially at the end. <3

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Oh my god this show is painfully predictable and uninteresting now.

This episode painfully illustrates why I said the Amy thing was manufactured drama, because it was specifically engineered to be an excuse of this episode's so called twist to occur.

So we've taken a step back in not just character development but overall originality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom