Sweetest Ass

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Is Octo reading this? The conversation seems right up her alley.
I see all! My internet was borked for a bit there but I am glad you guys have made getting back online all the better.

Not a fan of tingly lube....or any of those lube things really. Sticky...really sticky and then after a while they seem to go all gritty? :sadpanda:

This makes out like I am some sort of sexpert or something, I'm not. I'm a massive prude and I only ever have lube on toast.

Xelazander

sunglasses at night
AKA
alexx
I see all! My internet was borked for a bit there but I am glad you guys have made getting back online all the better.

Not a fan of tingly lube....or any of those lube things really. Sticky...really sticky and then after a while they seem to go all gritty? :sadpanda:

This makes out like I am some sort of sexpert or something, I'm not. I'm a massive prude and I only ever have lube on toast.
haha.
Yeah the durex ones are shit, KY jelly is better but not amazeballs.

Baby oil all the way :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
haha.
Yeah the durex ones are shit, KY jelly is better but not amazeballs.

Baby oil all the way :monster:
I'm allergic to baby oil, it smells nice though.

Only if you do it for a really really long time.

:awesome:
Well of course, otherwise whats the point?

What was this thread about and why don't we have any arse pictures yet?!

AKA
Noctis
I don't know what kind of world some of you ladies live in, but men are hairy creatures. dealwithit. lol
If a man expects a woman to be shaven, then she has every right to expect him to be, JUST SAYIN. Otherwise he's getting unshaved legs and... other things. :awesome:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Much showering after ;)

Has anyone tried durex ''tingly'' lube? This girl I was seeing wanted to try it.. It's like someone holding a blowtorch to your genitals..
Its nowhere near that bad :P

Not that it isn't weird, because it still has that burning cold feeling. But yeah.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
tingly lube is great
so is strawberry
and razzleberry

wait i hope we're not talking about anal
BECAUSE THERE'S AN OUT HOLE AND AN IN HOLE

Top Bottom