The Avengers, AoU, Infinity War, & Endgame films

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Iron man 3 will definitely take place after Avengers given that according to Shane Black, Stark is backed to a corner this time and The Ten Rings will be coming after him considering his vulnerable state from Avengers (broken suits, New York's mess, etc etc). They will obviously pick a time to strike Stark at his weakest: When he is repairing/upgrading the armour after this epic event. Given that the Extremis cast are on their way to be included, I can therefore conclude that Iron Man 3 will carry and continue the arc from Avengers. No doubt stuff from the movie will be happening this time around, considering Stark Tower is under repair as well. According to many sauces, Coulson does survive. I am tempted to believe the latter as nurses rushed in and no doubt Coulson could easily be revitalized from a stab to the back like that.

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
In response to the Coulson posts, I want to say that I love his line in Thor:

(Not exact) "You make my most skilled agents look like a bunch of minimum wage mall cops. That's hurtful."

I cannot find the exact interview but I read that Iron Man 3 will put Tony in a situation where he cannot call any of his allies and friends like Cap and Rhodes, it's just like what happened in the first movie. That would be interesting.

@Ghost
Do you know the theory that Stan Lee is actually playing as Skrulls on disguise? That's the reason why he's all over the place. :awesome:

Last edited:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Basically, he might or could be trapped in China where The Mandarin stays. Iron Man 3 could see the end of The Ten Rings arc. I think they're going to exploit the Avengers incident to some capacity and put Stark in deep shit that Fury, Thor or Captain America can't intervene. Perhaps the Extremis is a factor to this

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
.....There is no "ten rings arc".

Not yet anyway.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
A lot of people say Coulson probably survived since it was initially said by Gregg and Whedon that he'd be safe and that he was in talks for IM3.

Keep in mind though, that was *months* ago. Whedon might have just lied or changed his mind. As of now, I don't expect him back.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Sure there is! these folks have been fooling around since Iron Man 1! they even gave Mr. Vanko his first class ticket to Monaco! : DD!!

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
; __ ; come on fling something man! They bullied him in 1, set the events of 2, then why they're going full out war with him on 3? doesn't this equate to a personal arc for him? Avengers initiative aside?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
That doesn't make a story arc.

Those things are foreshadowing, story devices that lead you into future events.

If there's to be a "Ten Rings" story arc then it's gonna be in IM3. `

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I hope they fix their castings right cos I dont think Ben Kingsley is Mandarin...I think Andy Lau looks better for the role Ovo;

Ok, I should say is it crappy? lol Cause theres a much better showing for the 3d version that'd work out much much better for me.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
DOUBLE POST:

For the non NA people out here, I found a freshly leaked video of the post post Avengers scene! It's pretty short and cute.

*sigh* Already pulled. -_-
He finally grew on me in the film. For once I dont see him as a filler character like in generic anime, but a man bound by his duty and dedication to the safety of the Marvel universe and even going up against the greatest threat when all was nearly lost.
RIP son of coul
The moment I started liking him was A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor's Hammer. That short got me more into Coulson than any of his film appearances before then.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
^Speaking of Hulk
Yeah Loki you're a god and all but taunting the Hulk is never a good idea.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
On the 3D business, normally I try to avoid watching 3D films. It's stupid and it usually ends up giving me headache. But I went to see the Avengers with a bunch of my friends and they wanted to see it in 3D, so I obliged. And, surprisingly it wasn't all that bad. No headache at all.

The only problem I had was during the climax. Some bad 3d there that made my head hurt a few times, but other than that I didnt notice it.

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
I have eye problems so I prefer not watching films in 3D, but even if I don't, I still don't think it's worth it to spend much more for it. But that's just me.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Can we stop tagging spoilers now since the movie is already out? Just a suggestion.

If we do, we should mark the thread title with something like "(unmarked spoilers begin on page 20)."

On the topic of 3D, I don't think it added much, but, hell, it's the Avengers. Why not do it for this?

So, yeah, that means I just saw it. Loved it. Still processing it.

In brief, I will say "He's adopted" was awesome, Fury was exactly what I expect him to be, and Coulson is the man.

Top Bottom