The Avengers, AoU, Infinity War, & Endgame films

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
You can make an argument for The Winter Soldier being better than The Avengers but as much as I love The First Avenger is not in the same league with it.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Yeah, I think that's the only switch I would make with the list. "First Avenger" would rank one spot lower than the team movie.

Though the first Iron Man movie was fucking awesome too, so, I don't know. I go back and forth on whether I think that one or "First Avenger" was better.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
The First Avenger not only isn't better than The Avengers; it's not even better than Iron Man. Still a great film though.

Can't find much else to quibble with on that list though. Of course, I haven't seen all the films yet.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I wouldn't have ranked First Avenger above The Avengers, but I agree with Winter Soldier being on top.

Can't wait to get my hands on the Blu-ray, I wanna watch it again so badly. D:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Release dates:

Marvel Untitled – 7/28/17 wide
Marvel Untitled – 11/3/17 wide
Marvel Untitled – 7/6/18 wide
Marvel Untitled – 11/2/18 wide
Marvel Untitled – 5/3/19 wide

Read more at http://collider.com/marvel-release-dates-2017-2018-2019/#8qH727kO4MR5bCK5.99

Assuming the May release date in 2019 is the third Avengers flick, phase 3 would be the biggest so far with seven movies leading up to A3. O.o

EDIT:

Actually, I was reminded they announced a May 2017 date a while back. Either it got pushed to the July date or they have three movies in 2017...

Anyone feel like guessing what they are?

Ant-Man, Cap 3 and Doctor Strange have dates for '15 and '16.

Thor 3 has not been announced but is 99% certain to be in there imo.
If GotG does well, I'd reckon we'll see a sequel before Avengers 3 as well.

Last edited:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
So, since GotG2 was given a date, here the updated slate:

August 1, 2014: Guardians of the Galaxy
May 1, 2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron
July 17, 2015: Ant-Man
May 6, 2016: Captain America 3
July 8, 2016: Untitled Marvel Studios Film
May 5, 2017: Untitled Marvel Studios Film
July 28, 2017: Guardians of the Galaxy 2
November 3, 2017: Untitled Marvel Studios Film
May 4, 2018: Untitled Marvel Studios Film
July 6, 2018: Untitled Marvel Studios Film
November 2, 2018: Untitled Marvel Studios Film
May 3, 2019: Untitled Marvel Studios Film

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I think so, but they still haven't made it official yet. You'd think they'd announce it at SDCC but they didn't...
They probably haven't finalized all the deals with potential cast yet and might wait for that?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Ahhh fuck. I was hoping Joaquin Phoenix gets that role already, or patrick dempsey or whoever.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Holeeeee fucking shiiiiit!

Please let this be true.

My girlfriend will literally ruin whatever pants she's wearing when she hears this. :awesome: Kara Thrace is her lesbian sex perfection dream, and Carol Danvers's book is basically the only actual comic she has had any interest in.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
You must watch Battlestar Galactica imediately Tenny. At least the first two seasons, the other two are a load of crap.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Alright there were some good things in seasons 3 and 4:

1) Bear McCreary's musical score. He was brilliant the whole way through. That song with Alessandro Juliani was fantastic.

2) Helo and Athena finally able to be together and getting their daughter back.

3) Lucy Lawless and Tricia Helfer in a threesome, still pissed we didn't get to see any of that but I got a good imagination. :wacky:

4) Mark Sheppard, he's always a boss on anything he appears.

5) George R. R. Martin awesome criticism of the producers for their horrible ending.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
i09 said:
Speaking at Nerd HQ, Joss Whedon explained how the events of Captain America 2 would influence the Avengers sequel, saying:

The fact is, Ultron is a clear and present danger and Bucky's in the wind. We do mention the fact that that is [Captain America's] primary thing, but he is also working with the Avengers, too. We're not ignoring it, but he definitely has to deal with a mad eight-foot robot, because that's one of those things, you put it off and it just gets worse.
You can see the full interview at the link. [ Nerd HQ via Comic Book.com]

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I hadn't seen this because I was out of country during ComicCon, and only loosely paying attention to it, and figured you folks might dig it.

You can listen to the ComicCon trailer, if you want to hear what James Spader is gonna be like as Ultron. Also:
Footage is shown of the Avengers hanging out trying to lift Thor's hammer: Tony Stark can't do it; then Stark tries again with an Iron Man hand and fails; War Machine tries to help - still can't; Banner can't; Cap then movies the hammer a small amount, but then a noise distracts them. An older Iron Man suit is seen - it's Ultron! It's the footage previously described in a magazine article.

Various footage is then shown including Black Widow, Banner, tanks. Then the Hulkbuster armor is shown fighting against Iron Man.

The Avengers are also shown battered and bruised before Ultron with Captain America's broken shield revealed with Tony leaning over the Avengers looking horrified.

Via: http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/content/listen-avengers-2-comic-con-trailer-james-spader-ultron

X :neo:

Top Bottom