The Avengers, AoU, Infinity War, & Endgame films

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
A heist movie? like Ocean's Eleven sort of thing? If so then definitely Lang is in it or the O'Grady guy.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
JGL denied rumours man, I wonder if he's just bullshitting us for the plot twist. If its a heist film then its definitely more Ant-men uniting together. I hope they make a reference to Selvig at least since in a deleted scene for Thor Pym was referenced and friends with Selvig. : x imho Selvig is lucky to know Banner AND Pym. xD

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
It occurs to me with all the characters being added to the Marvel Cinematic Universe that by the time they've battled Thanos, somebody more notable than a fan-beloved SHIELD agent will have to die.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Could be Iron Man. As much as I hate to see the prime starter for this wonderful franchise die, RDJ seems to be getting tired of being Iron Man and he wants to move on. I hope he doesn't. He's just too damn good. I wish they would do at least 2 more standalone films then I would feel truly satisfied but we make do with his Avengers-only appearances here on out.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
That's still a whopping six films featuring the armored avenger, at least.

I don't think they'd kill him off though...

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I think they'd think twice before potentially killing a franchise. Especially seeing as how Marvel is apparently willing to move on with a different actor for Tony Stark if they need to.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I'm not saying it's a bad choice to be Avengers-only, I'm just saying it limits his development with James Rhodes and Pepper Potts as I feel it needs some more with standalones and because how disappointed I feel when I revisited Iron Man 3 -__-;. No offense to Shane Black, but he did a good and bad job that I have a love-hate thing for Iron Man 3 in both terms of the villain and the ending which hyped me up back then assuming he would be one of the defenses of the world against Thanos. I only got a shitty treatment wherein it became a farcry from how cool Iron Mans 1 - 2 were and replaced with comedy. The only aspect I enjoyed of it was him overcoming PTSD, The Mandarin (trailers only) hyped well, Can You Dig It Credits, Jingle Bells suit up and the Iron Legion. I'm wishing for another standalone film that's NOT a superhero rip-off of Lethal Weapon and actually brings proper threats than just a jargon of asspulled plots Killian did.
And the REAL Ten Rings Leader this time, not some cheap ass actor posing as him. I know The REAL Mandarin II is lurking somewhere in MCU and it can't just be Killian.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Double post but I think I know what is the best candidate for Phase 3 after Antman and pressumable Dr. Strange and Guardians 2:

About time we get a black superhero and this guy is one of my favourites after Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes premiered! The theme has to be in the credits too because its damn catchy and gets the vibe of Wakanda and its culture, history and beauty. Marvel I hope Black Panther comes soon :' )

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I still find it very surprising that they're bringing Quicksilver and Wanda into this. Even if the film avoids The M Word, which is a stated goal, this ties the Avengers film franchise to the X-Men's corner in a pretty significant way, what with those two being Magneto's offspring.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Hayyyy fuck you 20th Century fox for not releasing it back to the MCU. I would have killed to see Hugh Jackman and Patrick Stewart with RDJ and Christ Evans.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Our lord and savior indeed!

I wish they'd tell us who will be Ant-man already! It's almost year's end!

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Hulkbuster Ironman vs. Hulk

h0vkbiboc06tcwifhjbn.jpg

Scarlet Witch

n8nq95t1fcvuema3poo0.jpg

Quicksilver (dear Fox & X-Men, THIS is how you do Quicksilver)

dg23xlagj496edg46xzb.jpg

A little more here:

http://marvel.com/images/gallery/ga..._a_universe_unleases_new_phase_2_art#0-972689

X :neo:

Top Bottom