The Avengers, AoU, Infinity War, & Endgame films

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Is it May yet? :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
The biggest trailer launch when measured for the first week is currently held by Fifty Shades of Grey, which garnered 100 million in its first week

This though is just fucking embarrassing.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
So, MCU news:

Captain America: Civil War will be released on May 6 2016.

November 4, 2016 will be Doctor Strange, directed by Scott Derrickson.

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 release date has been moved up to May 5, 2017.

July 28, 2017 (Guardians 2’s original release date) will instead see the release of Thor: Ragnarok.
Hemswoth and Hiddleston will return for the third film, which teases “The end of all things,” as Feige said. He said it will pick up after Avengers 2 and “revitalize the character.”

Nov 3 2017: Black Panther

July 6 2018 release for Captain Marvel!
Feige confirmed, “This is Carol Danvers.”

Nov 2, 2018 will see release of The Inhumans

Avengers: Infinity War - Part 1 will be released May 4, 2018. Part 2, May 3, 2019

Chadwick Boseman is Black Panther

...so, ten movies for Phase 3! Whew.

--------------------------------------------

On Cumberbatch: "If it were confirmed, we would have said so today. "

Feige: It’s hard to set up these storylines, like Civil War. This will be the Civil War of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It will be like the comic, but it will be based in particular on Winter Soldier and Age of Ultron.

Black Panther will be a big part of Civil War, in costume.

Casting on Carol Danvers: My guess is rumors will start now. Announcement of the director is coming soon; casting after that.

Hulk is going to appear in many of the movies announced. Ruffalo is on board. A stand alone Hulk film gets the standard answer: “We’ll see. We’d love to do it,” but for now all they can say is he’ll be in these upcoming films.

Last edited:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Did anyone see Thanos holding the gauntlet? I feel the Final Boss fight coming. I'm also glad they're going for a solo female lead with Captain Marvel. But I'm sad no Hulk or Black Widow solos :/ I'm damn excited for Doctor Strange and Guardians 2. Especially Guardians 2! Look at that title ffs xD!

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
No matter what I'm still with Shellhead throughout Civil War. Beat that stars and stripes noob!

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
czpvkh3gbqkns3ribj1a.jpg

ydjonebqdglig4o6ea9v.jpg

I also loved that Cap 3 was originally shown as Serpent Society and not Civil War. xD

X :neo:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Only some? =P

Man, it's just a fucking great time to be a Marvel fanboy. I've been reading these comics since before I could actually read. It's all wonderful to me.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
So... tl;dr Marvel's going to release the majority of large-budget blockbusters in the next couple years? They're ambitious, that's for sure :monster:.

(although IDK who Ant-Man, Black Panther or Dr. Strange are. They sound like characters from 90's Batman or The Tick TBF, and I somehow doubt their movies will sell that well outside of the Marvel insanity. *runs*)

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Only some? =P

Man, it's just a fucking great time to be a Marvel fanboy. I've been reading these comics since before I could actually read. It's all wonderful to me.

I don't even read comics for the most part and I'm still immensely hyped for all of these things. :awesome:

I wonder who's gonna direct Infinity War.

Last edited:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I don't even read comics for the most part and I'm still immensely hyped for all of these things. :awesome:

I wonder who's gonna direct Infinity Wars.

It wasn't until watching this that I noticed that Infinity War Part I was happening, and THEN Captain Marvel & Inhumans come out before Infinity War Part II concludes the conflict. Holy shit that's exciting.

Also this.

X :neo:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
My reaction to all the news:

Will-Smith-Jaden-Smith-Alfonso-Ribeiro-Carlton-Dance-on-Graham-Norton-Show.gif

I'm with Tres, please make Katee Sackhoff Captain Marvel, please, please, PLEASE.

Okay folks bets down who would you guys side with in Civil War?

Spider-Man, oh wait.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
@X: I follow the Iron Man. May the best leader win. :salute:

@Carlie: I wish... but they're using Black Panther it seems. speaking of Spidershit, are they still in talks to make him Spiderman? Or is he still going to remain shit in Sony?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I'm so happy about the Carol Danvers movie I could cry.

I can't even right now with this news.

Top Bottom