The Avengers, AoU, Infinity War, & Endgame films

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
The action looks solid, but I have to say Cap still looks like a pansy in that suit. And I'm dying to know what the fuck Black Widow plans to do with that midget Glock 26 she pull out at the end, lol.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
The action looks solid, but I have to say Cap still looks like a pansy in that suit. And I'm dying to know what the fuck Black Widow plans to do with that midget Glock 26 she pull out at the end, lol.

Her little gauntlets light up after she loads it, so I have to assume that it's something a little more than just a normal Glock 26.

X :neo:

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Probly because his films have done the best, and hes the most marketable character, so they're gonna focus the advertising on him

Partially because the other films were all a massive pile of shit and their choice in casting was abysmal.
That said even the plots of the other films were a massive pile of wank.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Captain America wasn't too bad, but at the same time it was playing it straight in a very self-aware universe. Nazi secret research division, with jet-equipped stealth bombers! YEAH

Now he's playing it straight in a straight universe and now he's just, "okay. Captain America, hero of democracy or some shit. Cool."

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
I quite liked Thor. Probs my favourite pre-Avengers, Avenger film, tbph.

I DON'T CARE IF I AM IN THE MINORITY

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
The-Avengers-image-Iron-Man-aliens.jpg

those are definitely skrulls

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
Captain America wasn't too bad, but at the same time it was playing it straight in a very self-aware universe. Nazi secret research division, with jet-equipped stealth bombers! YEAH

Now he's playing it straight in a straight universe and now he's just, "okay. Captain America, hero of democracy or some shit. Cool."

I liked Captain America, not that much but I think it's decent enough. It also has a nice song "Star Spangled Man" that I can't get out of my head. :)

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
It's cool to have long movies but at the same time it's also good to have decent economy when editing a movie :monster:

As long as there isn't an incredible amount of pointless fluff, should be good.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Thor is my fav too. I just enjoyed the movie so much. I did enjoy Iron Man and the Captain America movies as well.

Please god, let this be good. PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE!

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
I just became a Captain America X Black Widow shipper... Gosh, my shipper self just can't hold it in :D

Is this a crack pairing or is it legit? I haven't researched yet.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
They don't spoil TOO much but it does pretty much cover the first bit of the film pretty well

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
I just became a Captain America X Black Widow shipper... Gosh, my shipper self just can't hold it in :D

Is this a crack pairing or is it legit? I haven't researched yet.

Technically yes, but not the Steve Rogers Captain America, the former Captain America Bucky Barnes however, is currently in a romantic relationship with Black Widow in the comics.

Top Bottom