The Avengers, AoU, Infinity War, & Endgame films

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Is Nebula on the ship with Tony? Cause the beginning of the trailer makes it seem like he's about to die alone but the only presumably working ship left on Titan was the one she came in and a later shot shows her on a ship with someone.

So Scott had to get himself out of the quantum realm, I still wonder if that's what saved him from the snap.
Is probable then that he used the time vortexes to get out and shows them to the remaining Avengers since set pictures shows the cast in previous points in the timeline though is unclear if they're all traveling through time or if is just Scott.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Is Nebula on the ship with Tony? Cause the beginning of the trailer makes it seem like he's about to die alone but the only presumably working ship left on Titan was the one she came in and a later shot shows her on a ship with someone.

So Tony says, "Being adrift in space with zero promise of rescue isn't as fun as it sounds." and while he's recording his final message to Pepper alone, there's no clear indication that he is alone on the ship. I think that the two of them left together, and they're both stranded on the ship. But given that they don't really know each other at all, it makes sense that they wouldn't record a dying message together, and they'd be letting each other have whatever time they needed to themselves.

Intense seeing Hawkeye as Ronin, the look on his face was gut-wrenching, so you can only imagine what he experienced with his family, especially thinking that he'd gotten out exactly to prevent the sort of thing that happened to them.

"We're in the endgame now."
Perfect title.

X :neo:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
My favorite parts of that were the 2/3 of the homeless Defenders showing up, I'm assuming the implication being that they didn't care enough about Iron Fist to bring him along. The other part being when Steve is talking to Donatello you can see Deadpool resting his head on Wolverine's shoulder.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Apparently Disney has encouraged the directors of Avengers: Infinity War to have the movie have the ending, according to the latter group.

Random Nobody

local roach
so not only did they vapourise all the interesting characters, they are making us look at those uniforms? with our own eyes?

1hqwz.jpg

Top Bottom