The Elite Order of Cloud

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Cloud will slice those mice (rhyme ohlolz)... then throw the dice together with some nice guys... Ok, that made no sense.

Cloud is kickass. I can not stress this enough. Cloud is ass kickery at its finest. He's so good at the aforementioned task that he could kick Uranus out of orbit. This is of course the way in which he countered Sephiroth's Supernova attack. True story :monster:

Edit: ^Nevermind the inconsistencies of that statement.

Last edited:

Tiefenrausch

Solitary Dancer
*joins the round*

He's my favorite character because....AC made him so gorgeous. Before the movie came out, I barely took notice of the game. My first try some years ago ended in a Midgar reactor, somehow I couldn't find a way out, it pissed me off, so yeah - game back to my cousin.
But then, :joy: the first AC trailer was shown to me by my cousin and I just went "OMG, you need to REALLY PLAY that game until the end, no matter how strong the enemies might be, so you are able to understand the movie".
Did it, watched AC and found my most favorite FF character ever. Okay, I have a crush on him, but who in here doesn't? :shifty:

edit: Fanfictions rock - if they are not too cheesy and out of character.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
w00t Yeah another member! ^_^

Ah I wish we could discuss ACC in here, but for now we'd best keep it to the spoiler section. XD

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
edit: Fanfictions rock - if they are not too cheesy and out of character.

Actually, I kind of like cheesy fanfictions. :awesomonster:

But yeah, making them too out of character isn't all that great. It's like you're reading completely different characters who are only Cloud and Tifa because they look like them.

Although sometimes it's really inevitable in fanfiction. There has to be OOCness for some things to work. 8DDD

But...

CLOUD FTW :reptar:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Just got my copy today! However, I'm at work so I won't be able to view it until I get home.

Just need to hold out for 3 and a half more hours. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Well host it on a site like Photobucket or TinyPic or ImageShack, then insert the url between img tags. :)

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
But we can't just say he isn't using hairspray or gel just because we never saw it. There are endless possibilities! He could be using some!
:reptar:

Maybe SE deemed it unimportant to show him using hairspray? Or maybe they were being deliberately vague about it? Could this be what they meant is open to interpretation?

I feel this should be more important than the LTD, as we know who Cloud really loves anyway. Zack.:monster:

Did that area contamination happen before or after he was born? :awesome:

Top Bottom