The Elite Order of Cloud

paoo

♥
Is Cloud's hair natural? :monster:

Umh.. Umh.. Umh..
I can't tell. D: I mean, I really thought Cloud's mommy would have spikey hair. (Well you can't really see her actual hair with such bad graphics XD) But it didn't look spikey. Maybe his dad was a chocobo-butt? :shifty:
I'll guess we will never know..
But I hope Cloud's hair is natural. That would be awesome, yeah? :awesomonster:
It seems like it.. Because in the rain his hair still looks perfect. Does he use cement or what?
NO. It's totally normal and natural.. :hohum:

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
I always got the impression that Cloud's mom's hair was exactly like his, except with a ponytail or something. :awesomonster:

cloudbday2008small.jpg

Isn't little Cloud precious? <3 :monster:

paoo

&#9829;
I always got the impression that Cloud's mom's hair was exactly like his, except with a ponytail or something. :awesomonster:

cloudbday2008small.jpg

Isn't little Cloud precious? <3 :monster:

AWWWWWWWWWWWW! *Cloudgasm* That is such a cute pic!!

A

Great Old One
I thought Cloud's birthday was in August 19th?

Most of the people posting here seem to be females. :awesome:

Tiefenrausch

Solitary Dancer
Have I mentioned that I share the same blood group with him?
I could donate some red elixir if he ever met Sephiroth and his sharp friend again. :excited:

Isabella

Your Mom
We see Cloud with spiky hair when he's a child. So if he styles it that way, he's been doing it since he was a wee one.

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
Aww... He could have just stabbed all the kids he didn't like and have Tifa all for himself. I guess he wasn't aware of the power hidden in his hair. :awesome:

A

Great Old One
And years later, he still hasn't told himself to get the hair cut he so desperately needs.

cloud.jpg

A

Great Old One
This is the only picture I can get:

Cloud%27s_Mother.png

She does have the same hairstyle, but she has an added ponytail. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Deep down in my fanon mind that likes to come up with fanfic scenarios in which I will never finish, I have always liked to imagine that Cloud looked just like his mom for some reason. And then also has his dad's personality. :) I find stuff like that to be very endearing. :)

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
Hmm, I do wonder what happened to Cloud's dad. That's not ever mentioned, is it?

I wonder what kind of man he was and what he looked like. It would be funny if he had regular hair and Cloud's spiky-ness was all his mum's fault. XD

A

Great Old One
I think his dad died when he was young, so he was left to be raised by only his mother.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
In the game Cloud says that his dad died when he was really young, or some such. He doesn't ever touch on the subject again. I always assumed that perhaps Cloud was too young at the time to be able to remember. And so essentially Cloud was raised by a single mother. :)

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
Well, I bet he and Cloud's mum never imagined that their little spiky haired son would end up saving the world twice. :)

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
I think Cloud's mum saw that one coming. "My, how you're grown. I'll bet the girls never leave you alone." :awesome:

Top Bottom