The Elite Order of Cloud

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I don't think Zack dissolved at all. Despite Mako treatment, he was still a human. It's more like heavily altered people like the G and A copies seem to dissolve, at least some of them.

megas_sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
I don't think Zack dissolved at all. Despite Mako treatment, he was still a human. It's more like heavily altered people like the G and A copies seem to dissolve, at least some of them.

Doesn't everybody dissolve, when they re-enter the lifestream? But if I remember the end of CC correctly, "something else" happened to Zack.

Doesn't everybody dissolve, when they re-enter the lifestream? But if I remember the end of CC correctly, "something else" happened to Zack.

Aerith didn't dissolve. Nor did President Shinra, and numerous NPCs in FFVII.
I suspected Zack did not go away "pyroflies" style shortly after his death. Would also be very inconvenient if a body always disappeared shortly after death. Also, if this was the case then EVERYBODY would accept the Study of Planet Life.

The way things look, Cloud's body will probably stay for a burial.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Hell no, bodies don't dissolve, unless their monsters.

People take the symbolic ascension of Zack at the end of CC way too seriously. It was an allusion to him gaining wings and ascending into Heaven as a hero, not LITERALLY disappearing. He still ended up buried.

megas_sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
Aerith didn't dissolve. Nor did President Shinra, and numerous NPCs in FFVII.
I suspected Zack did not go away "pyroflies" style shortly after his death. Would also be very inconvenient if a body always disappeared shortly after death. Also, if this was the case then EVERYBODY would accept the Study of Planet Life.

The way things look, Cloud's body will probably stay for a burial.

But I was really hoping Cloud would go Yoda-style.:(

Bodies disappearing would be convenient for homicidal maniacs.:shifty:

As for Zack, I wasn't talking about "pyroflies", I was talking about the "other thing"... I really need to learn how to hide spoilers...:huh:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Zack's spirit got wings and feathers and all, but he still left behind a physical body. He died and Cloud buried him.

The only things that disappear in pyreflies of lifestream are Genesis Copies when they've mutated a lot, and the remnants of Sephiroth.

megas_sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
Zack's spirit got wings and feathers and all, but he still left behind a physical body. He died and Cloud buried him.

The only things that disappear in pyreflies of lifestream are Genesis Copies when they've mutated a lot, and the remnants of Sephiroth.

It's not fair though, the bad guys get the fancy "burial"...

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I don't think Cloud buried him tbh. :monster:
By the time he remembered Zack, someone else (maybe ShinRa?) might have taken his body away.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
In ACC, Denzel asks if the place Zack died was a grave.

I like to think he's buried there, since its called a grave. He could've just used his hands and the Buster Sword to make a shallow grave and roll his body there.

And why would anyone else take his body?

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
In ACC, Denzel asks if the place Zack died was a grave.

I like to think he's buried there, since its called a grave. He could've just used his hands and the Buster Sword to make a shallow grave and roll his body there.

And why would anyone else take his body?

*random pedestrian or wanderer etc comes by*
*sees corpse*

*shrugs it off and walks away*

D=

When should Cloud have buried him? By the time he even remembers Zack, his body must've been partially decomposed already. And it didn't exaclty look like he made the grave right after Zack's death since he just walked away.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
So where is Zack's body, exactly? Did Angeal really take him and all that twu wuv jazz?

Why does Cloud look prettier than me? I want to grow up and look like him. Except with black hair.

paoo

♥
I'd like to think that Angeal took him away. o_o
Or else, Zack flow away as a part of the Lifestream. :monster:
Hey, does only Kadaj (and Loz, Yazoo) dissapear that way just because they are like.. copied Sephiroths?

BTW, CLOUD IS SEXY AS HELL. :wacky:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Or else, Zack flow away as a part of the Lifestream. :monster:
Hey, does only Kadaj (and Loz, Yazoo) dissapear that way just because they are like.. copied Sephiroths?

I made a topic about this way back when. The SHM do disappear due to Aeris' rain but the Compilation has been making lots of people simply dissolve when they die. I don't like it, but I suppose it could be what happened to Zack.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
*random pedestrian or wanderer etc comes by*
*sees corpse*

*shrugs it off and walks away*

D=

When should Cloud have buried him? By the time he even remembers Zack, his body must've been partially decomposed already. And it didn't exaclty look like he made the grave right after Zack's death since he just walked away.

I almost totally forgot this discussion. :monster:

.....And...when he walked away....he...turned back around thinking, "oh shit, I can't leave him to just lay there and rot!" :wacky:

So...there you go. :awesome:

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
I really like the song, "Cloud Smiles." It really is a beautiful piece, and it represents Cloud well. I think the song deserves more popularity - I know that Aerith's theme, One Winged Angel, and Tifa's theme are pretty well known. At least, I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF-FQ7y0Hgw
I love that song too, it's one of my favourites in the soundtrack. I agree that it represents Cloud well, and it makes me feel a little warm inside too. <3

And it totally deserves to be more popular. :monster: I love Water as well, and it's not that popular either. D':

Top Bottom