The Elite Order of Cloud

paoo

♥
Clephiroth is incest then. :monster: Moar smexy for it.

But really though, it suddenly crossed my mind. :huh: We never knew who Zack's father was... or at least, I didn't. What if he and Aerith had the same dad? And the reason he left was because of his other Cetra wife? O_O

I really, really, really, really, really need to know for some reason! :rage:

But.. The only thing we know is that he died when Cloud still was young. :shifty:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop

But really though, it suddenly crossed my mind. :huh: We never knew who Zack's father was... or at least, I didn't. What if he and Aerith had the same dad? And the reason he left was because of his other Cetra wife? O_O

Sorry, full family histories and trees and thingies are reserved for Tolkien, :monster:.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

Of course we knew who he was, you can talk to Zack's parents in Gongaga. :monster:

loverofCloud

Pro Adventurer
AKA
DarkTifa
i did.. But i hoped there was one with high resolution,it s only 2 kb.. But is that Cloud.. Right? If not i don t want it :)
Oh.. I wanted to put a smiling icon but i took the wrong one..

Last edited:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
But.. The only thing we know is that he died when Cloud still was young. :shifty:

I know :sadpanda: That's why I want to know RITE NAO

Who spawned Cloud?! WHO?!?!?

Sorry, full family histories and trees and thingies are reserved for Tolkien, :monster:.

Why can't SE do what Tolkien does? :monster:

BTW, Tolkien is crazy and amazing. IDK how he does it.

Of course we knew who he was, you can talk to Zack's parents in Gongaga. :monster:

Wait. Wait. What? O________O

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
I know :sadpanda: That's why I want to know RITE NAO

Who spawned Cloud?! WHO?!?!?
I DID IT. :reptar:

Wait. Wait. What? O________O
You don't remember that? o_o After you invade their house they go "hai thar do you know Zack? He was in SOLDIER and we haven't heard of him since liek forever! DDD:". I think if Aerith is there they also say "oh btw he had a girlfriend! hey girl in pink, could it be that you are his girlfriend??? :reptar:". Cloud goes "never heard of the guy :monster:" while Aerith goes "sniff sniff ;-;" or Tifa goes "mimimi ._." depending on who you have in your party.

...At least that's what I remember. I didn't dream it, right? D:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
I DID IT. :reptar:

YOU'RE CLOUD'S FATHER?!?! ZOMG PLOT TWIST :reptar:

Spawn another Cloud for me, pl0x. The recent one is for Zack. :monster:

You don't remember that? o_o After you invade their house they go "hai thar do you know Zack? He was in SOLDIER and we haven't heard of him since liek forever! DDD:". I think if Aerith is there they also say "oh btw he had a girlfriend! hey girl in pink, could it be that you are his girlfriend??? :reptar:". Cloud goes "never heard of the guy :monster:" while Aerith goes "sniff sniff ;-;" or Tifa goes "mimimi ._." depending on who you have in your party.

...At least that's what I remember. I didn't dream it, right? D:

You didn't dream it, I remember. What I didn't get was that Cloud's father was mentioned there? :huh:

LOL @ Tifa "mimimi ._."

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
YOU'RE CLOUD'S FATHER?!?! ZOMG PLOT TWIST :reptar:

Spawn another Cloud for me, pl0x. The recent one is for Zack. :monster:
It's our little secret k? :awesome:

And consider it done bby. :awesomonster:

You didn't dream it, I remember. What I didn't get was that Cloud's father was mentioned there? :huh:

LOL @ Tifa "mimimi ._."
You asked about Zack's father. XD It's alright, sometimes I mix Cloud and Zack up too. Seeing as they are one and all that. :awesomonster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
It's our little secret k? :awesome:

And consider it done bby. :awesomonster:

Your secret is safe with me. :shifty:

SO WHEN DO I GET TO MEET YOUR SPAWN?? :excited:

You asked about Zack's father. XD It's alright, sometimes I mix Cloud and Zack up too. Seeing as they are one and all that. :awesomonster:

LOL No, I didn't. I asked who Cloud's father is. And I made a great typo. I fail at typing. :monster:

And yes, it's the effect of the Blue Light, as usual.

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
Your secret is safe with me. :shifty:

SO WHEN DO I GET TO MEET YOUR SPAWN?? :excited:
Clouds are usually dispatched within 1 to 2 weeks of being spawned and the delivery time depends on the delivery option you choose. First Class will get it to you in 1-2 business days. They only charge you 1 gil for that but they usually die on the way so it kinda sucks. If you choose free delivery you'll get to meet your Cloud sometime Last Thursday, however, there's a high chance that it'll be slightly messed up, even to the point of thinking it's Zack instead. Not that a Zackified Cloud would be bad, but still, you must choose wisely! :monster:

Tiefenrausch

Solitary Dancer
i did.. But i hoped there was one with high resolution,it s only 2 kb.. But is that Cloud.. Right? If not i don t want it :)
Oh.. I wanted to put a smiling icon but i took the wrong one..
Well, the face belongs to Cloud, but not the testosterone iron body.

Furthermore the Livejournal person there posted only icons, which is typical for LJ. :awesome:

loverofCloud

Pro Adventurer
AKA
DarkTifa
:joy: i see,i thought it was some cg render.. Anyway,like everyone here i wanted to know more about cloud's parents.. Let's suggest square another spin-off !!

loverofCloud

Pro Adventurer
AKA
DarkTifa
yes that's correct his mother died when Sephiroth burned down nibel.. But we don't know nothing else about her,e and even less about Cloud's father

loverofCloud

Pro Adventurer
AKA
DarkTifa
hey i got a big question.. On Cloud's official profile we can find everything,height,bloodtype etc.. But what about weight? I never find a thing about it.. I'm too curious..

Top Bottom