The Elite Order of Cloud

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Cloud's face really looked weird back then. And a lot more Asian, too. :wacky:

Oh yeah, I remember a trailer (might be the same one) where he either sits on his bike or is near Zack's sword with massive squinty thingymabob eyes, :monster:. Looked pretty bad, thinking back at it.

paoo

♥
Oh yeah, I remember a trailer (might be the same one) where he either sits on his bike or is near Zack's sword with massive squinty thingymabob eyes, :monster:. Looked pretty bad, thinking back at it.

Yeah.. I remember that. I was a bit dissapointed when I saw it. XDDD
But now I'm really happy how Cloud turned out. :aah:
I love his clothes. His shirt is open a little, and his wolfy-earring. RAWR! <3

A

Great Old One
I bet he put unzipped his sweater a little because he wanted to show off. Cloud, the man bitch. :monster:

Isabella

Your Mom
He must have a sentimental attachment to that sweater. He never takes it off.

Thank god it wasn't a Christmas sweater.

paoo

&#9829;
Shirt, sweater.. Whatever.
I still like it. And I know everyone else likes it too.
Btw, Cloud got something to show off. I hope his muscles are exactly the same as Zack's. *thinks about Cloud on the beach*

A

Great Old One
Tbh, Cloud would look so awkward on the beach. He'd be trying to cover himself up as much as he possibly could. :monster:

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
Cloud on the beach: DO WANT. :awesome:

Mankini!Cloud on the beach: Nooononono DDD:

Towel!Cloud on the beach: Lawl, I can see him doing that. XD

... What... did not change?

I think she's talking about Cloud's hair. At least it's the only thing I can think of that relates to Cloud and could be natural and unchanging, even in the water. XD

Mankini? Towel? I'd rather see him in normal guy shorts...hanging perfectly on his sexy waist as if it could fall off anytime.

*ehem*

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
I think everyone would prefer to see Cloud showing off his sexiness. :awesome::awesome::awesome:

But it is Cloud we're talking about here. He's such a dork in my mind, it wouldn't surprise me if he actually covered himself up. :wacky:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I agree with namakemono. I think Cloud would just wear shorts or whatever and no shirt for when he's in the water. Probably wouldn't even realize he has a nice body just ripe for being drooled over by all the women there. XD

Tiefenrausch

Solitary Dancer
Yeah well, why can't guys talk about me like they do about Tifa?
I have two arguments, too. :flipmonster:

Back to the beach topic: imagine him leaving the water totally wet and the bangs sticking to his face, a glittering appearance of pure beauty and hotness. Some drops trickling down his chest, tracing along his sixpack. *__* Eeeeeeeeek!
BRB, I'm gonna need a tissue. :excited:

Last edited:

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
Back to the beach topic: imagine him leaving the water totally wet and the bangs sticking to his face, a glittering appearance of pure beauty and hotness. Some drops trickling down his chest, tracing along his sixpack. *__* Eeeeeeeeek!
BRB, I'm gonna need a tissue. :excited:
¦D ... *faints*

Wonderful. OMG.

that scene...pluuus Cloud wearing shades..or cloud eating ice cream..and then, it would melt and he'd have to lick it of his finger/s.

Ho shiz. :monster:

Top Bottom