The Elite Order of Cloud

paoo

♥
I thought of that before, when he
...stand back-to-back with Zack.
He does look kind of tall there.
And yes, Aerith is 163cm. She is short, just like me :reptar:
But I'll admit that Cloud could be taller for being a man and all. But he still have muscles, I mean... COME ON!!!!11 You all have seen it. :monster:

megas_sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
It's kind of weird, because Zack looks really tall at the end of AC/C. I would say he looked at least 185/190cm (6/6'2). But then again, I'm not very good at judging heights...

I thought of that before, when he
...stand back-to-back with Zack.
He does look kind of tall there.
But I'll admit that Cloud could be taller for being a man and all. But he still have muscles, I mean... COME ON!!!!11 You all have seen it. :monster:

Akshully....

He's whole shirt should've been ripped off.

Lol. Cloud does look tall, but I he was really short compared to Zack. I'm not sure with Reno and Kadaj and all that though.

loverofCloud

Pro Adventurer
AKA
DarkTifa
cloud's profile says he is 173 cm while in crisis core a shin-ra employer says that Zack is 190cm but when you see them together they look tall the same,plus,Cloud was still a kid. Lol they are confusing.. Anyway Cloud has a lot of muscles and his body is perfect .. Uh here i have a present for you all,look at this!!

Attachments

• Cloud n.jpg
    Cloud n.jpg
    338.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami

Whut. That's short?! DDDD; That's already pretty tall in my standards.

cloud's profile says he is 173 cm while in crisis core a shin-ra employer says that Zack is 190cm but when you see them together they look tall the same,plus,Cloud was still a kid. Lol they are confusing.. Anyway Cloud has a lot of muscles and his body is perfect .. Uh here i have a present for you all,look at this!!

We can just say Cloud has a sudden growth spurt and get it over with. :monster:

At the end of CC, I couldn't believe he was 21. :awesome: He looked so freaking cute, like a kid. I LUFF TEH CC CLOUD!!!!!111

AND AMAGAD THAT PICTAR :faint:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Whut. That's short?! DDDD; That's already pretty tall in my standards.

Uh... 163 cm = 5'3". How is this tall? :huh:

And that's actually still an inch taller than the manual for the NA version of FFVII pegs her as. That said 5'2".

Anyway yeah, 5'3" is pretty short. :monster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
My mom is 5'3" and she's considered a sorta tall woman. DDDD;

My sister is 5'1". She already has average height by our standards.

YEAH I GET IT WE AZNS ARE SHORT WDJHBWJKHSDIUHAWIUHEDK :rage:

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
Somewhere between 5'1'' 5''2 last time I checked. D;

...How tall is the Mei? D: Srsly if you're taller than me I'll lose all hope in life. You're a loli! ;_;

AssistantSensei

ALL HAIL THE HYPNO-TOAD!
AKA
SacredViolator, Supersix4

OHMYGOSH! My eyes, it burrrrns!!

Seriously, those pics should be illegal.

Oh, BTW, add me to the list of members, 'cause I'm joining the club.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Somewhere between 5'1'' 5''2 last time I checked. D;

...How tall is the Mei? D: Srsly if you're taller than me I'll lose all hope in life. You're a loli! ;_;

I'm 4'9"? 4'8"? I'm taller than 4'5", and shorter than 5'. But I'm still short. :sadpanda:

Though at least I'm still cute. :awesome:

823c590057a090full.jpg

Haha, your mom's around my height. XD You guys are short.

MEANIE :catfight:

OHMYGOSH! My eyes, it burrrrns!!

Seriously, those pics should be illegal.

Oh, BTW, add me to the list of members, 'cause I'm joining the club.

Your eyes burned? :awesome: My nose bled.

Welcome to the club! :reptar:

Yes. :awesomonster:
Anyway, CC Cloud is adorable. I luff him! :glomp:

AGREED. He's so freaking cute~ SO SO CUTE!

No wonder Zack is in luffs with him. :awesome:

Last edited:

loverofCloud

Pro Adventurer
AKA
DarkTifa
lol those pics are a joy for my eyes :D but in cc ending doesn't Cloud looks too much different from ac and the ps3 demo?

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
That may have something to do with Cloud getting messed up. :monster: I kind of noticed he looked more mature (and taller and more muscular), so maybe he went on a big growth spurt or something to accomodate his new First Class SOLDIER persona. It's not strange for Jenova cells to do that. :awesome:

I'm talking about Cloud's CC transition to the PS3 demo and/or To Be Continued CC ending.

In AC it's only logical, because 2 years have passed. :monster:

megas_sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
cloud's profile says he is 173 cm while in crisis core a shin-ra employer says that Zack is 190cm but when you see them together they look tall the same,plus,Cloud was still a kid. Lol they are confusing..

Even before Nibelheim, Cloud still looks too tall. I mean he's supposed to be small at that time... :huh:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
He was small though. :monster: He was smaller than that other grunt. I think.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
True. But maybe everyone else is just taller? :awesome:

SE is pretty inconsistent with their numbers. Like that one with the birthdays and stuff. :monster: So I never really paid those height things in mind. I tend to get too conscious of my own :awesome:

megas_sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
True. But maybe everyone else is just taller? :awesome:

SE is pretty inconsistent with their numbers. Like that one with the birthdays and stuff. :monster: So I never really paid those height things in mind. I tend to get too conscious of my own :awesome:

:lol:

Poor Cloud, he just can't get a break.

I don't think the problem is inconsistency with the numbers, it's forgetting them.

Top Bottom