The Elite Order of Cloud

paoo

♥
No thank you. I only like cloud :quote:as a friend:quote:.

And his massive sword gives me confidence issues.

Ohhh, you mean is "sword". :hohum:
I guess alot of guys feel that way.. They want them to be big, and probably... Cloud's "sword" is big.

But seriously, what could his weight be without all his swords, armor and etc.? :monster:

Edit: And I also only like Tifa as a friend. :quote: Her boobs give me confidence issues.

loverofCloud

Pro Adventurer
AKA
DarkTifa
i mean.. Now i am in difficult .. Without the sword obviously but the "real" one not the one everyone is thinking :D c'mon we must try to find out!!

loverofCloud

Pro Adventurer
AKA
DarkTifa
i read once on a site he could be 72kg and on another that he was 60kg.. But i think he is not 60kg surely.. Also maybe 90kg isn't a little too much? I get more and more confused :D

paoo

♥
i read once on a site he could be 72kg and on another that he was 60kg.. But i think he is not 60kg surely.. Also maybe 90kg isn't a little too much? I get more and more confused :D

I really don't think his weight is 60kg. That's too little :shifty:
I would guess about 80kg maybe..

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I can't say that I can judge weight in kilograms but there is no way that Cloud is 210 pounds. :/

paoo

♥
And don't you think Tifa would be about 60kg? It's impossible for Cloud to have that weight with his body. :wacky:
Send some icons and fanarts naowz!!1 :monster:

mentaz

bubbles
I think it's a good guess to say that he weights around 80 Kg.
As for Tifa, I'd say between 55Kg and 60 Kg.

paoo

♥
I think it's a good guess to say that he weights around 80 Kg.
As for Tifa, I'd say between 55Kg and 60 Kg.

60kg. She also have muscles. :rage:
They weight moar than fat.
....I wonder what Aerith's weight is? Nuuuh, I'm getting so off-topic. :awesome:

And if someone isn't posting fanarts and stuff, then I am going to:

788-92f9.jpg

Positron-00-cover1.jpg

82cloud.jpg

pct4.jpg

Spikey ish smexy. :awesomonster:

60kg. She also have muscles. :rage:
They weight moar than fat.
....I wonder what Aerith's weight is? Nuuuh, I'm getting so off-topic. :awesome:

And if someone isn't posting fanarts and stuff, then I am going to:
788-92f9.jpg

Positron-00-cover1.jpg

82cloud.jpg

pct4.jpg

Spikey ish smexy. :awesomonster:

HOLY----?! O_______O. *nosebleed*

[qupte]...And all his muscles [/quote]

Tbh, Cloud doesn't look that packed to me. XD

I lol'd at your nosebleed. :lol:
WHAT?! Cloud have muscles.
Six-pack just like Zack, I hope. :awesome:

Lol. But srsly *wipes* it was *wipes* pretty hot.

Haha. Cloud does have muscles, but I dunno, I think his body is pretty small compared to the others. I mean, he's supposed to be right? >_<

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Cloud is nicely toned, tbqh, and his arms are very nice. I don't think I'd want him to be any bigger than what he his. :)

And yes, Cloud is supposed to be a bit on the short side as far as men go. Heck during the flashback to the promise at the well I think even Tifa was bigger than he was. She's not anymore but still. lol

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
That's because in ACC there really isn't that great a shot to use as comparison. :/ Besides Zack and Seph but they are both supposed to be fairly tall.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
I thought Cloud looked pretty short. :monster:

But in this pictar, we see that he's not that short, when compared to Zack. Though that must be the effect of the spikes.
zack-and-cloud-back-to-back.png

Edit:
He looks pretty tall here too.
44021927_a28e9df4e2.jpg

Though maybe Aerith's short?

Top Bottom