5547275.jpg

74.jpg

5585381.jpg

topf02.jpg

cchan.gif

:monster:

Fenrir

Pro Adventurer
You're still missing the one that has him masturbating to an old picture of Aerith and crying.

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
Hmm, I was reading some "Cloud being emo" quotes a few pages back so on that subject does anyone think Cloud has ever done anything self abusing or possibly attemped or thoughts of suicide?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Cloud does not cut himself or anything like that if that's what you're asking. That's just...no. It kind of goes against his established character and borders into the realm of self-projection, imho.

Also he doesn't want to kill himself, otherwise he wouldn't have been so effected by the onset of Geostigma, and he wouldn't have fought so hard against the SHM and Sephy in AC. :monster:

paoo

♥
Wasn't he thinking about just dying at first? :huh:
But then got strong by the kids, Tifa, Aerith, Zack and the gang.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
What do you mean by thinking about dying? He didn't want to die, but he thought that he was going to and that there was nothing he would be able to do to prevent it. It's a big part of why he left 7th heaven shortly before AC.

loverofCloud

Pro Adventurer
AKA
DarkTifa
:lol:i just got a new argoment for all,on ff dissidia's character's profile,during the game it's said that
cloud despite his appareance of being interested in nothing,he loves extreme sport lol what do you think about this new revelation about him? personally,to me he doesn't look that interested in extreme sports!

^Best spoiler tag ever.
I mean, for anyone THAT has to be equivalent to extreme sport. Only the powerful Cloud could ever have the stamina for such a feat. :monster:

But it's nice to see confirmation that he really does like extreme sport. That coupled with his suggested interest in mechanics (his work on Fenrir) makes him a much more relatable character.

paoo

♥
What do you mean by thinking about dying? He didn't want to die, but he thought that he was going to and that there was nothing he would be able to do to prevent it. It's a big part of why he left 7th heaven shortly before AC.

Oh sorry, that's not what I meant. I agree with all you said here. ^ That's kind of what I meant..

:kermit:

Anyway: FHS. Epic.

And doesn't everyone just love the dorky-horny-teenage-Cloud? :monster: Stealing Tifa's panties, omg. Obviously he knew what he could do with them..

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah I lol'd when I read Cloud's bio. The snowboarding and motorcycle thing I could understand, but I would have never really pegged him for the Chocobo racing. I mean he actually enjoyed it? I never imagined that he was actually enjoying himself when he did that, but maybe he did.

Cloud likes riding speedy things. :monster:

Why of course, my video proves it! :awesome:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Jnp3pSPUY&feature=channel_page

*tries to think of something so to not make this a spam post*
It's interesting to note these small things about Cloud. He...
- does not know the names of vegetables
- suffers motion sickness
- likes extreme sports
- has the occassional disbelief in his own ability
- was super-powered by spending four years in a mako tube and by being infused with S cells (though not without drawbacks)
- has an "interesting" relationship to cross-dressing
- tends to be late. "Sorry about the wait" is kind of his line. :monster:
(Then again this may be a running joke that heroes tend to be late to the scene)

Ah yes, this brings up an interesting subject actually... How many times is Cloud late? These are the ones I think of.
*COMPILATION SPOILERS*

ORIGINAL
- After the bombing of the No.1 Reactor, Cloud is late to catch the train and has to jump onto it instead.
- Before telling his version of the Nibelheim event, the others accuse him of being late to the Kalm inn.
- This one is very vague, and enforced by viewing hidden script, but the false-flashback Cloud wakes up late for the morning when Tifa guides them all to the Reactor.
- In the Ghost Hotel, the night after the date and right before you leave for the Ancient Temple, Cait Sith wonders what took Cloud so long.
- In the Lifestream event with Tifa, Cloud apologizes for being too late to rescue Tifa.

ADVENT CHILDREN COMPLETE
- After rescuing Tifa form the falling debris in Edge he apologizes for taking so long.
- Though not in the English voice-over, I've seen a translation of Barret's japanese line to Cloud in the Bahamut SHIN fight being "You're late!" (or something like that)

DIRGE OF CERBERUS
- In one of the ending fmvs Cloud enters the battle at Midgar and makes a call saying "Sorry about the wait."

I do not know any examples from Before Crisis or Crisis Core :monster:

Last edited:

loverofCloud

Pro Adventurer
AKA
DarkTifa
Yeah I lol'd when I read Cloud's bio. The snowboarding and motorcycle thing I could understand, but I would have never really pegged him for the Chocobo racing. I mean he actually enjoyed it? I never imagined that he was actually enjoying himself when he did that, but maybe he did.

same for me :lol: i mean i always thought he did those things only because he must,and nothing more, But thinking he could had fun with that made me laugh

Top Bottom