The Final Fantasy XIV Thread [Dawntrail - 7.00]

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I have the highest possible gear at the minute, i320 weapon, i320 earrings, neckband, wrists and one ring, i310 other ring, and i310 left side gear. There's no way to get anything higher currently.

Now to level something else, but idk what to level ;-;
Pick up a tank, then a healer. Then level one crafter or gatherer. Then another dps, then a tank, then a healer. Repeat until done, except with more crafting.

That's what I always do.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I've been levelling Fisher during my dungeon queues. Gotta get that spear fishing yo.

Unit-01

Might be around.
AKA
Sic, Anthony
So finally started Stormblood, have 2 days of membership left... lets see how much I can get done.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Right more than a few of you have expressed interest in running Binding Coil of Bahamut synced for one reason or another. I reckon it's not impossible to organise a party we intend to complete. Who's interested?
Reply with your role/preferred role and we'll figure out what we can do.

Tank: Flare
Tank: Obs
Healer: Flint
Healer: Joe
Dps: Force
Dps: Avec
Dps: Carlie
Dps: JT

Flexible: Joe (All), Flint (Heal/DPS), Obs
Reserve (:P) : Sic, Lex, Jecht

Last edited:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^I haven't unlocked it yet but tell me how and I'll be on that quest today. (I think you guys did on voice chat but I'm struggling to remember) Would love to run it with a TLS group!

I'd be a Tank, don't have anything else leveled past 50. :)

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I say we conscript like 10 of us and roll with whoever is available when we can. No harm doing it again with people when they're available.

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Put me up for a flex slot. All my classes are at 50.

That said, the idea of running Coil as a level 70 SUM is hilariously ironic.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Done. I've put Carlie in too cos I know she's been asking about this for a while.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
I'll take the last DPS spot with my DRG (unsync) or SAM (synced)/

(we gonna do all the way through T13 yes?)

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
I have done up to...whichever one is Twintania before.

Turn 5. I cleared that with help from Obs (unsync in PF) so I have second coil unlocked and even unsynced I am scared pissless of the thought of Turn 9 which I'm told remains one of the most mechanically intense fights in the game.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Went ahead and filled in those slots (unless you wanna switch with me Obs)
If anybody else has decent interest I'll put you on too. Well roll with whatever we can when we're all available.

What's people's availability this weekend, out of interest?

AvecAloes

Donator
I can also DPS with Evelyn. I'm also half tempted to buy into the "level a job" thing so I can heal if we have a need for it.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I'm busy saturday morning, might be free that afternoon and evening though. No plans for sunday currently (to my knowledge :monster:)

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Went ahead and filled in those slots (unless you wanna switch with me Obs)
If anybody else has decent interest I'll put you on too. Well roll with whatever we can when we're all available.

What's people's availability this weekend, out of interest?

Friday I could ostensibly do it at any time after 7 AM EDT.

Saturday and Sunday I will be busy with a Ren Faire but Saturday evening I might be able to.

So tentatively:

FRI | 7 AM - 2 AM EDT | 11 AM - 6 AM (SAT) GMT | (That's an all day stretch)

SAT | 8 PM - 2 AM EDT | 12 AM (SUN) - 6 AM GMT |

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I don't want to set any times in stone (unless we struggle to make this happen for a while) so I'll keep an eye out for when a majority of us are online and try to track down the remainder. Saturday evening could potentially work well for me though.

Lex

Administrator
Also flexible.

And not to sound like a prick, but you will need me for the mechanics. Or at least, it will be helpful to have me there, since I'm one of the few with voice who have cleared them all multiple times :monster:

EDIT: In particular, for T9. It cannot be unsync cheesed, you still need to do all the mechanics :monster:

Last edited:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Stuck you on the reserve list. :monster:

I am patient and happy for people to wipe, observe and figure out mechanics at any pace. Considering most all of us would be new to it. It's part of the appeal. :P

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Also we're doing it synced so there'll be no unsync cheese at all. :P

I might be able to do Saturday evening European time.

JechtShotMK9

The Sublimely Magnificent One
AKA
Kamiccolo9
Put me on the reserve list as well. I'd be up for some Coil, and I could explain mechanics if Lex is unavailable.

Top Bottom