The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Well you know LotM, thats only because Tifa basically forces you into Aerith's arms because she is in cahoots with Sephiroth and she wants to be there to catch Cloud on the rebound. Tsk selfish, selfish, selfish.>_>

Oh Tifa, that ho! :rage: How can she so selfish, caring about others like that! I mean, really! She's such a bitch, thinking of other people before herself. She's being so nice and polite to people, amagad, she's so slutty. Tifa is so totally a bitchy, slutty, ho.

I don't get where some people get this about Tifa. I seriously don't know how they come up with these awful things with straight faces.

A threesome with Zack?

:monster: Point.

Edit:
@ pink blob: It's Kirby. He's everywheeeerrrrre!

ZOMG. :aah: IT'S CLIRBY!!!!!

That King Nomura gif that you made was pretty unforgettable. That gif is made of pure, shiny awesomeness.

King Nomura killed Cleris? :awesome: How dare he. What does he know about FFVII anyway?

A meeting of both body and soul in the field of 'mums. Didn't you read that fanfic? So insightful...

LOLWUT? :awesome:

Last edited:

GeoMill

Pro Adventurer

cloudsmile02.png

cloudsmile03.png

I still think the first one is a tiny bit different. Look at his eyes in the second one. They are different than the first picture (and it's not just the perspective), which is exactly why I think the first one is a peaceful smile and the second a content smile.
....This is relevant, I hope. :loopy:

@ pink blob: It's Kirby. He's everywheeeerrrrre!

Bella already posted the pic... but I'm not going to let my effort go to waste, so I'm a-gonna post them too:

zn1lx0.jpg

7097cy.jpg

Holy crap!
Okay, I believe this 'you-getting-some' stuff now.

Silly Cloud smile is silly.

Cloud just wants the threesome 'cause Zack is there.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
A meeting of both body and soul in the field of 'mums. Didn't you read that fanfic? So insightful...

Oh, it was definitely insightful. I know things I can now never unknow.

But yeah, the shy awkward smile has an obvious right side (our view) turnup. Not so with the peaceful look at the end.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
.....Cloud smiles after Aeris & Zack leave. I always thought that smile was more for himself, as in "everything's ok now". He's simply content (after WTFing over the two ghosts by the door).

"Cloud Smiles" was inspired by Cloud's dorky look when he smiles for the first time, indicating that he's removed the stick from his ass.

And really, any romance is killed the minute you inser the girl's ex boyfriend in there.

I mean, Cloud even goes as far as to put Zack's sword in Aeris' flowers. He gets it. Why don't the rest :(

Last edited:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Cloud's smile in regards to Tifa smiling is weird. His eyebrows are sloped downward slightly as he smiles.. worry perhaps? Uncertainty? :awesome: /grasping at straws

No but really, it does look weird. Blow it up and prove me wrong tho.

I mean, Cloud even goes as far as to put Zack's sword in Aeris' flowers. He gets it.

Theres so much smexual innuendo there i think i just had a zerithgasm.

NOES! Only Cloud and Aerith can stand back to back in a flower field!! Plagarism! Eh...in all honesty how can Cloud and Aerith be the canon pairing without him becoming the biggest douche in final fantasy when it comes to Tifa and Zack? AKA it can't.

Heheh Isabella we're riding the same brain wave! Wee! :flipmonster:

Last edited:

Vendel

Banned

Now who didn't see any CloTi in AC?

I love how the Pink Nazias either ignore his smile for Tifa. Or claim his expression doesn't change before and after she gives him "the look".

And even though he focuses on just Tifa for that one his smile at Aerith means so much more. Although you have to ignore Zack for this logic to work.

Ugh my brain hurts.

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
Those certain few peeps seem to not be able to see Zack. How they are able to do that, I don't know. Zack is in every shot that Aeris is in. Maybe they close one eye, or cover half of their screen during that part of the ending?

Some think that he's not really happy... or that's not a genuine smile from him. Or something. Me? I'm a "rapid" Cloti, so I thought that he looked kind of shy and sweet. Actually, come to think of it, the script says that he smiles shyly (at Tifa) too. Eh, but, what does the scriptwriter/screenwriter know?

Hey, I just realized that you can see the shape of her legs and belly button (through the dress) in that pic.

Of course, I would notice these things. :D

Last edited:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA

Also. I love how the Pink Nazias either ignore his smile for Tifa. Or claim his expression doesn't change before and after she gives him "the look".

And even though he focuses on just Tifa for that one his smile at Aerith means so much more. Although you have to ignore Zack for this logic to work.

Ugh my brain hurts.

Dude, the rabid pinkers had to have ignored a lot things in the Compilation to not see Cloti at all. Seriously.

My brain hurt when I tried to employ their logic as well. My young mind cannot be strained too much or I'll end up brain-damaged. D:

My brain hurts reading their essays too. Too much lulz overload.

I'm not generalizing, by the way, in case someone gets offended. :monster: I know there are some evil Clotis as well.

Edit:
Hey, I just realized that you can see the shape of her legs and belly button (through the dress) in that pic.

Of course, I would notice these things. :D

Aerith's clothes are pretty thin and soft then.

We can see Zack's too... :awesome:</SPAN>

Last edited:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I just read the story playback section for the last scene of AC in the 10th Anniversary Ultimania (was this ever brought up before? I'm sure the playback for something has been used as C/A proofz).

Paraphrasing:
Tifa, Marlene, and Denzel-- his family are waiting for him. Cloud realises where he's meant to live.

He sees "her" and "the friend who gave him life". Cloud isn't suffering from loneliness any more, so they go back where they belong: the Lifestream.

Typing that, I'm sure it's been mentioned before. But hey, people still seem to ignore it :monster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
I love how I'm ignored in this thread now. -_-

You're not the only one. :monster: I think.

I just read the story playback section for the last scene of AC in the 10th Anniversary Ultimania (was this ever brought up before? I'm sure the playback for something has been used as C/A proofz).

Paraphrasing:
Tifa, Marlene, and Denzel-- his family are waiting for him. Cloud realises where he's meant to live.

He sees "her" and "the friend who gave him life". Cloud isn't suffering from loneliness any more, so they go back where they belong: the Lifestream.

Typing that, I'm sure it's been mentioned before. But hey, people still seem to ignore it :monster:

You forgot that Cloud is the brother in his family. :monster: That there is no Cloti proofz, rabid. It merely states that Cloud belongs with his brother, sister, and mother Tifa.

Last edited:

Vendel

Banned
I love how I'm ignored in this thread now. -_-

Yes you are. Wrap your brain around THAT!

hitoshura said:

Paraphrasing:

Typing that, I'm sure it's been mentioned before. But hey, people still seem to ignore it

First I have seen this. Wouldn't that kill pretty much the entire "lives inside Cloud" and "meeting in flower fields for spirit sex" theories. As if it really needed killing. Also what about Barret? He is a part of the family! He is the father remember. He lives there with his wife Tifa!

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Clearly Clerith's are just ignored now. Yay me. :awesome:

<3 Mei *hug*

Who said that? I can't see anyone...

Also, for future reference, lay off the pink nazi stuff. We don't need to stoop to that level. They do it already anyways. Even if FFG claims unnamable C/T advocates no one has ever seen did it first.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
You guys suck. ;_;

But srsly my last two Clerith posts just went right over your heads. Including one where I called Celes out on being a rabid Cloti bitch. :monster:

Vendel

Banned
Also, for future reference, lay off the pink nazi stuff. We don't need to stoop to that level. They do it already anyways. Even if FFG claims unnamable C/T advocates no one has ever seen did it first.

Don't they call themselves Pink Nazi's? Or was it something else equally offensive? Either way if someone is offended please refer them to my signature.

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
Clearly Clerith's are just ignored now. Yay me. :awesome:

<3 Mei *hug*
I ignore a lot of people, not just "cleriths." And it's not really ignoring, but more like "not noticing." A lot of posts are made, and not every single one is going to receive a response. Plenty of mine have gone ignored and unnoticed before. However, I rarely get upset about or over it.

Typing that, I'm sure it's been mentioned before.
Actually, I don't think that I've ever seen that before. Was the story playback thingie ever fully translated?

Isabella

Your Mom

Paraphrasing:

Just bringing this over because it's awesome and I hadn't seen it before.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
hito, untie the SE members and release them from your basement. This has gone far enough as it is.

Oh shit. They keep forgetting Barret :awesome:

and "the friend who gave him life"
I love that description. I mean, not only because it's true, but also because I'm so sick and tired of people trying to downplay Zack's importance to Cloud in order to make Aeris seem like the only fucking person he cares about. I mean, "I live for you" is pretty obvious, but people still ignore. What can ya do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom