The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
The whole point of ACC is to make things clearer right? :monster: So ACC > AC.

Edit: Wow. RaPid Clotis talk about that? And there was a forum? I wanna see for the lulz!

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
I thought it was the other way around? :monster:

I mean, even if you did have some background on FFVII, AC is still confusing as heck. :awesome: I always thought AC was full of fanservice. 8DDD

ACC actually had narrative value.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I think the forum actually closed. So yay for that. :awesome:

MissSugar

good girl =D
Is it true that rabids are so evil that they send hate mails to people who support the opposing pairing? :huh: I'm talking about rabid Clotis too, if they still do exist...

And this: http://never.hayalkarga.com/

Immature much? :no: I don't even see a Clerith hatelisting. I tried a search for rabids, found that.

I've never seen ANY anti-clerith website actually, except for destiny failed xD which is actually only anti-clerith.com and I totally support that.
There's so much crap in there, sorry to say this, but it's true. I haven't seen any real evidence or quotes by the creators..all "proofs" are made up with interpretations full of mistakes and tifa/zack bashing. Kinda sad though..

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
The film subtitled 'Complete' is trivial fanservice to be disregarded now? :monster:

I'm sure there have been anti-Cleris sites, maybe bundled with anti-Aerith sites. Maybe they just aren't maintained nowadays.

Lets pretend that cloud really did love Aerith that way.
- Zack died and Aerith moved on with Cloud;
- Aerith dies and Cloud is not allowed to move on too? with Tifa, a woman that loves him etc, etc... why does he get the spirit sex and not Aerith with Zack when he died?

That's the logic of some cleriths that I don't get at all...
Laws dictate that you only get one Moving On, after that you're stuck with the next person until death do you part.

Then you find a way to manifest in flower fields and sex it up/make the audience feel sick :awesome:

mentaz

bubbles
The film subtitled 'Complete' is trivial fanservice to be disregarded now? :monster:

oh yes. apparently some "japanese" friends of some people said that AC is still relevant and that ACC is just for the HD and fan service. Other than, that it's not to be taken seriously. :monster:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Probably because the narration is bettter, the characterization is better, the story is better, the images are prettier... yes, why would one buy ACC, it's so much shit compared to AC :awesome:

Also, those who spend their time sending hate mails and whatnot pretty much fail at life. If they have so much free time in their hands, they should give me some free hours; I'd make sure to use them well :monster:

Isabella

Your Mom
The film subtitled 'Complete' is trivial fanservice to be disregarded now?
I've heard a few shipper rumblings that ACC doesn't replace AC in canon, so that even though Aerith wasn't seen in the flowerfields in ACC's end credits, it's still considered canon that she's there. Or something.

I guess I'm too logical (see avatar), but if the creative team chooses to either a) delete something or b) add exposition, I stop and ask myself why they made that change, what their motive was. I would never write off said change as meaningless.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Oh geez people are saying that ACC isn't canon now?

Now my head hurts even more so than before. I shouldn't have come into this thread. Should have waited until tomorrow after I've awoken from a full night of sleep (new job has me exhausted but I have tomorrow off).

Anyway I agree with Bella. There's a reason why the changes were made and new scenes were added. They can't all be thrown out the window just because some fan has a childish fit that suddenly something isn't the way they want it to be. I mean I was kind of saddened by the deletion of Aerith in the credits but it makes more sense given the context of ACC. I was also saddened by the deletion of Reno's, "You're our buddy ain't ya?" line followed by Cloud kicking the door to shut him up during the Healin scene in ACC, but given the new features added to the scene it would no longer fit.

But just because we don't like something doesn't mean we can disregard it.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Um lets see...I did make this..

Ha, you made that? Hilarious and brilliant. ;D

Tifa insists that she and cloud are "just friends, and nothing more."

Some people consider this line by Tifa to be sincere. Isn't obvious she loves the guy?

Truthfully you can't treat Tifa like shit. None of Cloud's dialogue to her is rude.

I agree. And you'll notice that on Aerith's date you can be quite rude to her. On Tifa's date, there are really no rude options. Perhaps nonchalant, but not mean.

Here's a shot from after Tifa's smile.

Bedroom eyes. :awesome:

What does C/A have?

Implied incest.

Bobbing, Stalking Pink Ribbon.

Marlene and Aerith = Canon?! They're on the same screen together! :excited:

Stupid Zack! He's copying Cloud, and all of the Clerith scenes. :rage: Really though, what I find interesting about this image is that it's Aerith in her attire after Zack left her, opposed to her dress when they first met. Is it just me, or is that implying something? <=D

I love how I'm ignored in this thread now.

Wazzup

Including one where I called Celes out on being a rabid Cloti bitch.

I will fucking destroy your Clerith bullshit. :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
cloudface.jpg

THARS YOUR PICTURE CHANS
THAT TOOK ME FOREVER SO I HOPE YOU'RE GRATEFUL.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
what forum? :huh:

I think they mean Strifeheart. Was a hangout for rabid Clitos (yes they used the term Clito instead of Cloti) many of whom went around causing drama all over the internet. I remember Tana getting into some huge dA drama that spilled partially onto my former account there that I ditched. Needless to say I got mad and bitched them both out. Tana stopped but the other person tried to start something with me until I told him to piss off then ignored him.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I've heard a few shipper rumblings that ACC doesn't replace AC in canon, so that even though Aerith wasn't seen in the flowerfields in ACC's end credits, it's still considered canon that she's there. Or something.

I guess I'm too logical (see avatar), but if the creative team chooses to either a) delete something or b) add exposition, I stop and ask myself why they made that change, what their motive was. I would never write off said change as meaningless.

To say nothing of it not making sense.
I mean, the details of Han shooting second is generally disregarded to being the fakest thing ever (bodies don't move like that.), but he still shoots second and the latest version of ANH still counts til Lucas says no.

And I'm with the Hitobito. The 'Complete' version with all the things the makers wanted to change/improve from the original now in it does not count?

Of course, then there are the folks who want it both ways. ACC counts... except when AC does. That's mostly just WRT second credits, though. A few have admitted ACC counts, and that it punches their theories straight in their delicate internal bits, and are looking elsewhere for their symborism.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I will fucking destroy your Clerith bullshit. :monster:

BRING ET OOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

:awesome:

cloudface.jpg

THARS YOUR PICTURE CHANS
THAT TOOK ME FOREVER SO I HOPE YOU'RE GRATEFUL.

Cloud's smile in regards to Tifa smiling is weird. His eyebrows are sloped downward slightly as he smiles.. worry perhaps? Uncertainty? :awesome: /grasping at straws

No but really, it does look weird. Blow it up and prove me wrong tho.

LOOK AT HIS EYEBROW, THEY INSINUATE DISTRESS OR WORRY. D;<

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
LOOK AT HIS EYEBROW, THEY INSINUATE DISTRESS OR WORRY. D;<
Nawt rly. He looks more content to me. His eyebrows curve naturally, like good eyebrows should. :awesome:

EDIT: If I may, Chans, there looks to be a piece of hair that's hard to see, that does make it look like his eyebrow is tilted up in confusion or worry. Perhaps that's what you saw?

Last edited:

GeoMill

Pro Adventurer
It passes as a 'Not-here!' kinda look, too. :awesomonster:
I also remember watching and thinking he looked embarrassed.

Cloud is weird like that.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
No but I'm serious. The unusual slope of his eyebrows and the only very slightly crack of his open mouth is bugging the frick out of me. >< It's just a bad scene overall methinks.

It is actually more of an embarrassed look than a worried one tbh. :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
No he doesn't. I refuse to believe or even ACKNOWLEDGE your words. Blegdey bledgey blah. That's all I hear. :monster:

Cloud loves Aerith. Times infinity no takesbacks. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom