The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Re: Love Triangle Discussion

@butterflybookmark

juniper literally asked the exact same question. Look up and read the post below hers.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

[quote author=juniper link=topic=53.msg8566#msg8566 date=1232050251]
I have another question. :D

There's one thing I don't fully understand that bugs me more than anything.

I want to ask about the details concerning Cloud's "Jenova-ed up" stage. I know he didn't become Zack, but what did he get from him exactly, and how did it affect him?

Basically, I just need an explanation of the whole "Fake Cloud" thing. :/ [/quote]

Cloud got a selection of memories, mannerisms, and part of Zack's personality. This was combined with his own idealized self image and Tifa's memories of him with Jenova's meddling. Cloud got memories and possibly some skills, at the cost of locking away a lot of his own memories as a result.

[quote author=Cthulhu link=topic=53.msg8581#msg8581 date=1232051861]
Which is why there's text covering it. Obviously, both of 'em have their hands down each other's pants, :monster:.
[/quote]

That's some clever ass bike riding then. Not only with no hands, but while engaging in mutual masturbation with the woman behind him. Dextrous mofo, ain't he?

And Mako, Butterfly was responding to Juniper.

spirit_chaser

Pro Adventurer

What Cloud Inherited from Zack
Under the effect of Jenova’s cells, Cloud mimics his best friend Zack and creates a new persona, but the mental aspects weren’t the only things he received from Zack. His starting equipment, the Buster Sword, was the one Zack used, and in CC Zack uses an ability that looks just like Cloud’s Limit skill “Meteorain”, so from the looks of this, could this battle technique also be handed down from Zack?

Cloud's UP

I never believed that Cloud was completely zackified. He acts like an ass in the beginning of the original game and nothing like Zack.

A

Great Old One

juniper literally asked the exact same question. Look up and read the post below hers.

I wasn't answering her question; my bad, I forgot to use quotes :monster:

I never believed that Cloud was completely zackified. He acts like an ass in the beginning of the original game and nothing like Zack.

I don't think he acted like the complete Zack either; he also wanted to create an ideal persona for himself so he could function normally and act cool and have people impressed with his macho purple SOLDIER outfit. :monster:

Isabella

Your Mom

Valid point. If you guys had to wear a purple jumpsuit with MC Hammer pants, you'd have a chip on your shoulder as well.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal

Meh, I honestly prefer the original color.

Black looks cool but I think FFVII has a bit too much black in it already. Would've been nice if they kept it the same, but apparently Nomura wanted Cloud's SOLDIER outfit black in the first place but because of graphical limitations purple was done.

Oh well, Cloud's AC outfit pwns it in the end :monster:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

[quote author=Isabella link=topic=53.msg8634#msg8634 date=1232057189]
Valid point. If you guys had to wear a purple jumpsuit with MC Hammer pants, you'd have a chip on your shoulder as well.
[/quote]
Stop.

maincharacloud.png

Magic Hammer time!

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal

Fucking hell, I nearly spat out my ice tea on the keyboard. ROTFL

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal

Now I wish Cloud's Jenova cells copied MC Hammer's persona making Cloud create a persona based on Mc Hammer and 80's rap.

Aerith: ...You fell from the sky? Are you okay? *goes to help him up*
Cloud: *Gets up quickly and jumps back* I'm fine, baby! Need a bodyguard?
Aerith: Uh..sure? *goes to hold his arm*
Cloud: Can't touch this! *starts dancing around* Gotta pay!
Aerith: Pay...what?
Cloud: STOP! ONE DATE TIME! *dances around more*
Aerith: *willingly goes to the Turks and surrenders*

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=53.msg8695#msg8695 date=1232064147]
Oh wow, I love you hitoshura. <3
[/quote]
I fixed your post.

Tir McDohl

rune bearer
AKA
Yula

That Magic Hammer Cloud was...fantastic. The look on Cloud's face is so weird. It's strange looking at Cloud when he's not rendered in gorgeous CG now. But it makes me nostalgic.

I was reading over Maiden again the other day, and I was thinking that it was weird that it's the only thing that ever has Aerith 'meeting' the real Cloud, and it's just unofficial, published fanfiction.

SE never made it a point to have Aerith discover who Cloud's true self was. So, I guess it wasn't a major concern for them? When you think of it like that, how the hell can they be for C/A?

I guess it was supposed to be something that made her death sadder. She says she wants to meet the real him, and shortly after, gets impaled by Mr. Silver Hair.

'A love that could never be...'

A

Great Old One

'A love that could never be...'
And a "hatred that always was..." to Sephiroth?
Why, and I thought Cloud looked up to Sephiroth as a hero when he was a young boy. :monster:
Marketing done solely by the people who advertise. Not the creators.

A

Great Old One

They'll even use Cloti proof for their own. :monster: Those are Clerith's for you.
And CelesChere, are you <3 on the Northern Crater forums? I see crackit there as well.

Tir McDohl

rune bearer
AKA
Yula

Really? ^^ I'm Fimbulvetr there. But...so's my sister, hehe. We just use that one account and switch whenever we want to debate with the Clerii. But it's always me there now.

A

Great Old One

[quote author=CelesChere link=topic=53.msg8811#msg8811 date=1232092372]
And CelesChere, are you <3 on the Northern Crater forums?

Was the Nero obsession your first clue? Hehe. :monster:

But yes, that's me hun.
[/quote]
Yes <3
And your signature with the name Nero written on it. :monster:

spirit_chaser

Pro Adventurer

Seems like that Cloti Hatelisting stole it's name from the Clerith pairing. =X

Seems like Cleriths got lost in their own words:
"Welcome to NEVER, the un-official hatelisting for the romantic relationship of Cloud x Tifa, also known as "Cloti" from the video game Final Fantasy VII."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom