The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Re: Love Triangle Discussion

Of course Zack is cooler than Cloud. Doesn't make him a better character, though. Cloud's general lack of coolness is what makes him so endearing.

At least Cloud can still kick some ass when he gets pissed off. :monster:

Yeah, apparently considering Zack 'cooler' than Cloud is a huge threat though :monster:

Doesn't make one better or less than the other.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

Tell me I'm not the only one who saw Cali try and claim Zack is girly, while also talking about Cloud in the same post. Had I a chuckle cup, it would indeed be in the 'runneth over' state right now.

I'm not entirely sure how 'is like Goku' is a bad thing, or how that squares with her bizarre claim that Zack 'always uses the women he dates', especially since we only know of him dating a single woman.

And Zack, mean? To quote Bender- "To quote an old Robot saying: DOES NOT COMPUTE."

Also, I would like it stated into the record that AG is officially arguing for insertion purposes.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

[quote author=ariesmoon link=topic=53.msg14751#msg14751 date=1233848441]
Yeah, apparently considering Zack 'cooler' than Cloud is a huge threat though :monster:

Doesn't make one better or less than the other.
[/quote]

Yeah, I mean, wasn't Zack being cooler than Cloud supposed to be the point? Didn't the staff do that on purpose? :/ It's just another way in which Zack is an offsetting compliment to Cloud.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=53.msg14754#msg14754 date=1233848799]
Yeah, I mean, wasn't Zack being cooler than Cloud supposed to be the point? Didn't the staff do that on purpose? :/ It's just another way in which Zack is an offsetting compliment to Cloud.
[/quote]

It was, but that's outside the pairing, and if it is outside the pairing or is a threat, screw it. Zack happens to be both, so he must be demonized, despite both people in their pairing thinking rather highly of him. The bigger the threat, the more demonized.
Hence the bashing threads.

A

Great Old One

Damn, I leave for like what, half a day, and you guys already have three pages of new posts. :monster:

Zack is better than Cloud will ever be. :monster:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

he's annoying,takes steroids or it looks like that at least <_<
Zack?

Steroids?

Zack?

This Zack?

I assume wherever this girl lives, there are absolutely no men. If you can call that looking like he takes steroids :monster:

Fighter

Pro Adventurer

[quote author=hitoshura link=topic=53.msg14772#msg14772 date=1233857508]
he's annoying,takes steroids or it looks like that at least <_<
Zack?

Steroids?

Zack?

This Zack?

I assume wherever this girl lives, there are absolutely no men. If you can call that looking like he takes steroids :monster:
[/quote]

I totally missed that. What the... =D

As for 'steroids' actually. Well, no shit. What else do you call the SOLDIER procedure?

Fighter

Pro Adventurer

Their views on what a man should be like are kinda scary. They worship Cloud's malnourished looking body and yet they think Zack is 'girly'.

spirit_chaser

Pro Adventurer

[quote author=Fighter link=topic=53.msg14777#msg14777 date=1233858698]
Their views on what a man should be like are kinda scary. They worship Cloud's malnourished looking body and yet they think Zack is 'girly'.
[/quote]

It's kinda ironic, considering the Don Corneo incident... ;)

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

[quote author=Fighter link=topic=53.msg14777#msg14777 date=1233858698]
[/quote]
All Cloud's nurishment just goes into keeping that manly hair do of his pointing skyward, that's all.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

I can definitely see Aerith in one eye and when looking closer I can definitely see the Buster Sword in the other.
But I don't understand how they can see Aerith in the other eye as well. The pink color of the forum must've been burned into their eyes.

Someone should parody this stuff by just putting random shit into Cloud's eyes. =P

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop

[quote author=Isabella link=topic=53.msg14822#msg14822 date=1233863730]
I saw Aerith in my cereal this morning. :monster:
[/quote]

That was the maid Mary, actually.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

[quote author=Cthulhu link=topic=53.msg14824#msg14824 date=1233863865]
[quote author=Isabella link=topic=53.msg14822#msg14822 date=1233863730]
I saw Aerith in my cereal this morning. :monster:
[/quote]

That was the maid Mary, actually.
[/quote]

This is the same to rabid Clerii.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop

I'll give you that. There was this beotch that got a tattoo of a piece of toast that vaguely resembled Mary once, lolz.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

The way he acts reminds me of Goku

Zack isn't as dense, since I'm pretty sure Zack knew that a wedding wasn't a type of food. :monster: Though, Goku said that as a child. Beyond that, he's still not as dense. And what's wrong with Goku? He's my favorite character in that whole series minus Trunks, heh heh heh.

He's kinda mean......NO actually he is REALLY MEAN.

Zack is such a bastard! He risked his life and ended up dying for the woman he loves! And he saved Cloud from being slaughtered. Only a true jerk would go out of his way to do something like that.

get a real male haircut like Clouds.

Lmfao. Cloud's hair reminds me of "scene" hair.

Tell me I'm not the only one who saw Cali try and claim Zack is girly, while also talking about Cloud in the same post.

Who dressed up as a woman and liked it again?

About Zack in Cloud's eye.
Clerii see THIS.

Can't breathe... dying of laughter... it was nice knowing you all, bahahaha...

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

Who dresses like a woman so well that a pervert who takes a different woman to bed every night can't tell he's not a real one?

A real god of a man, that's who :monster:

Fighter

Pro Adventurer

I saw Cloud and Aerith making out in a piece of cheese this morning.

a88e_12.JPG

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal

Where is this Cali? Where do you see her posting? I'm confused!

Where do you see this stupidity, I want in. Now.

And LOL at fans thinking AC Complete is gonna show a scene from the original polygonal cutscenes of FFVII. Yeah, that'd make a WHOLE lot of sense. Aerith in AC-esque graphics in one eye, Aerith in PSone graphics in the other.

Because Cloud so sees his past as a PSone game. What the fuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom