The Man, V
Because Zack is ~in the past~ and doesn't count :monster:

...never mind that, by that reasoning, so is Aerith :awesome:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
My thoughts exactly, V. :monster:

Funny story about that. Infamous translators from a completely random site :awesome:, translated CC before it came out, and said it was official that Zack cheated on Aerith with Cissnei.

And, has anyone else ever been told that Aerith and Zack = Brother/Sister relationship, and Zack/Cissnei = love in a debate?

How random is this site? :awesome:

If Aerith and Zack are brother and sister, they're totally acting incestual towards each other. :monster:

Why is this still considered a LT?
It's a bloody Love SQUARE.

There is NO love square.

There isn't even an LT in reality. :no:

Ya know if that interpretation of the whole compilation were true...none of these characters would have any redeeming qualities....whatsoever. Let's just turn this whole thing into an out of character clusterfuck of douchedom in the land of asshattery.

Aerith loved Zack in the past, but fell in love with Cloud because he was shy and timid, not a total flirt. Besides, Aerith sent Zack a break up letter in CC. She got over Zack.

hmm...

funny-pictures-cat-makes-a-raspberry-at-you1.jpg

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
How random is this site?

If Aerith and Zack are brother and sister, they're totally acting incestual towards each other.

I'm sure no-one has ever heard of it. :awesome:

No kidding. Considering they started an intimate relationship. :monster: But you should like that logic, Mei-bito. Supposedly Cissnei asking Zack to dinner = love.

So Zack asking Cloud to
dinner on that one mission and Cloud inviting Zack to dinner at his house
= Canon. :D

GeoMill

Pro Adventurer
Because Zack is ~in the past~ and doesn't count :monster:

...never mind that, by that reasoning, so is Aerith :awesome:

A lot of their facts can be rebuked by their own reasoning.
Well, that and common sense.
But we already know this so.

There is NO love square.

There isn't even an LT in reality. :no:

Yes, but if it DID exist (as many believe), then it's no LT. It's a LQ.

Pst, pst. How can they possibly forget Zack? His presence cannot be ignored.
Neither can his ass.

Cissnei asking Zack to dinner = love.

Thats like third base isn't it? Considering the whole srsness of standing back to back and looking at someone while rubbing the back of your neck...damn cissnei jumped his bones.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Wait, my bad... wasn't it Zack who asked Cissnei to dinner? I think I got it confused with Cissnei asking Zack to see Loveless. XD

And she jumped him indeed, even got jealous at the beach. Zack seemed to disregard her, since he stated how special Aerith was. :awesome:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
I'm sure no-one has ever heard of it. :awesome:

No kidding. Considering they started an intimate relationship. :monster: But you should like that logic, Mei-bito. Supposedly Cissnei asking Zack to dinner = love.

So Zack asking Cloud to

They always seem to be best friends with people that don't exist. :monster: And their information comes from sites that don't exist either. :awesome:

And I totally like that logic now. :reptar: Maybe they aren't all that bad? :wacky: They support Clack!

A lot of their facts can be rebuked by their own reasoning.
Well, that and common sense.
But we already know this so.

The truth. :monster:

Yes, but if it DID exist (as many believe), then it's no LT. It's a LQ.

Pst, pst. How can they possibly forget Zack? His presence cannot be ignored.
Neither can his ass.

OH U :awesome: You're my koibito now.

GeoMill

Pro Adventurer
Wait, my bad... wasn't it Zack who asked Cissnei to dinner? I think I got it confused with Cissnei asking Zack to see Loveless. XD

He asked her to dinner before Angeal's death, right?
Meaning he wasn't as close to Aerith back then.

And she jumped him indeed, even got jealous at the beach. Zack seemed to disregard her, since he stated how special Aerith was. :awesome:

Yup, yup.
Meaning their relationship grew very strong over those years. More specifically, after Angeal's death.

So he is a player how? I'll never get them and their way of thinking.

EDIT:
OH U :awesome: You're my koibito now.

Hey there, sexy. :awesome:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
He asked her to dinner before Angeal's death, right?
Meaning he wasn't as close to Aerith back then.

Either way, friends can go to dinner too. <=/ I thought the way Cissnei asked Zack to Loveless was pretty cute, though.
"Maybe we can see Loveless together and get some useful information. :awesome:"
I was like, I see wat u did thar.

If anything is one-sided, it's CissneiZack.

I not know...I haven't played it :( Only read summaries and watched you tube. Cant bring myself to buy a psp. I suck. I shouldnt be involved in this topic! :scared:

Thats what brothers and sisters do right? I know thats what the guy wants to hear when I go out on a date, they wanna hear me fawn all over my brother.

My relationships are so successful!:monster:

Last edited:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I've seen this:

Zack didn't actually love Aerith, and he may have cheated on her/upset Aerith by flirting with too many girls and acting casual about their relationship.

In the original game, I saw it like that actually. Only because there was never any real Zerith interaction other than statements like "He was my first love.." and "He was a lady's man.." I thought he flirted quite a bit on his travels and completely disregarded Zerith in VII.

Until CC came around... :monster:

Aerith loved Zack in the past, but fell in love with Cloud because he was shy and timid, not a total flirt. Besides, Aerith sent Zack a break up letter in CC. She got over Zack.

I think if you played the bare bones of the game, no sidequests, not paying attention to Zerith interaction, it could be seen that way. But you'd have to look at it from far far away on a broad spectrum. Around the same line where Tifa and Barret are in love. :awesome:

I never saw Aerith's final letter to Zack as a break-up, and it definitely doesn't look like she's moved on considering her attire and shocked expression at the end of the game. Her thanking Zack in her letter, and saying she wasn't going to write anymore, seemed like her admitting to herself that she knew Zack wasn't coming back.

This pretty much. But when grasping at straws it pretty much can become like, she accepts that he found someone else and she's moving on, she can sense Cloud awakening and knows their fate, she knows Zack is dead and prays and then moves on, etc... :awesomonster:

Hell freaking yes. 'Specially since McChanny sucks so bad. :awesome:

oh shove off ye bloody wankah :monster:

And, has anyone else ever been told that Aerith and Zack = Brother/Sister relationship, and Zack/Cissnei = love in a debate?

CissneixZack is debatable, considering she had obvious coy interest and he's just a general flirt. It didn't go anywhere tho. :monster:

So Zack asking Cloud to

wat, when did this happen? :O

@ lunar: We had some, but they keep running away.

*flees*

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
wat, when did this happen?

The mission in Junon (Is that how it's spelled?), if you go up to Cloud Zack will invite him to dinner. Cloud will say it sounds nice, but he can't think about food atm because he's about to hurl.

Then, in Nibelheim Cloud sends a message to Zack thanking him (It's so cute!), and says that he must try his Mom's stew. <=D

Aww, that is sweet.

But
mom's stew is slang for hot sex in a bathtub right?
^_^ Vegetables are optional...

Last edited:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
The mission in Junon (Is that how it's spelled?), if you go up to Cloud Zack will invite him to dinner. Cloud will say it sounds nice, but he can't think about food atm because he's about to hurl.

Then, in Nibelheim Cloud sends a message to Zack thanking him (It's so cute!), and says that he must try his Mom's stew. <=D

Where was I for that? D= Is that an optional mission?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
The mission isn't optional, but talking to Cloud is. The mail from Cloud isn't optional, however. :awesome:

@Barking Moon- Oh yeah, you know it. That's why that one isn't optional. ;)

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Funny story about that. Infamous translators from a completely random site :awesome:, translated CC before it came out, and said it was official that Zack cheated on Aerith with Cissnei.

I have. Probably by the same person who told you.

Why is this still considered a LT?
It's a bloody Love SQUARE.

Love complex polyhedrals FTW.

How random is this site? :awesome:

Willy Nilly Random.

Ya know if that interpretation of the whole compilation were true...none of these characters would have any redeeming qualities....whatsoever. Let's just turn this whole thing into an out of character clusterfuck of douchedom in the land of asshattery.

WELCOME TO SHIPPING. HERE IS YOUR ASS HAT.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I have. Probably by the same person who told you.

I've heard it from more than one person. D'=>

I don't remember getting it. D; I feel so... incomplete...

Go off and play it. >=D Make sure you talk to the lonely infantryman in the corner when you do! 'Cause it's Cloud. :excited:

Vendel

Banned
Here is something I just noticed today. In Reminiscence the phone calls Cloud gets both Cid and Vincent tell Cloud to go to Barret's place.

Now this ticked something in my head. Barret isn't just roaming the earth so to speak. Going form oil field to oil field. He has a "place" of his own that he stays at when he isn't visiting Marlene. I had never really seen this point made. Unless I am missing something that is.

Now this wouldn't be a big deal except I still see people stating that Barret lives at 7th heaven. Hell I have seen people argue that Barret was around for most of the two years between FF7 and AC. (yet cloud had been gone a long time before AC of course)

I got this info right off a certain pink site. Yet they seem to ignore it. And those pink minions are still spreading disinformation around the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom