The General Turks Worship Thread

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
The erotica books discussion could easily have its own thread, but what would the thread be named...? :lol:

Sorry guys if I dragged the erotica discussion too long. I got overwhelmed that people actually know some of the weird stuff I know.

Anyway..

tumblr_m19lm57pvN1qbvsl4o1_500.jpg
. I really like the artwork in this one.

This is fantastic!

Here's another Vincent artwork that I like, I suppose you guys have seen this already:

thats_normal_by_exp1bds-d4oh2dl.jpg

He really looks like somebody I've seen here... a Japanese actor? A singer? I can't put my finger on it.

tumblr_lzpdv10f3H1qck4qro1_500.gif
I don't know if I'm just seeing things but seems like they gave Rufus extra longer eyelashes as compared to the rest :huh:

Last edited:

Fangu

Great Old One
Sorry guys if I dragged the erotica discussion too long. I got overwhelmed that people actually know some of the weird stuff I know.
No not at all, I though it looked like a good discussion and it was definitely worthy of its own thread. But please do continue here as well :) I just didn't have anything Turk-ey to add atm.

thats_normal_by_exp1bds-d4oh2dl.jpg
Oh. That is just gorgeous.

I don't know if I'm just seeing things but seems like they gave Rufus extra longer eyelashes as compared to the rest :huh:
They look extra full and black, at least. The Tseng cap where we see Elena's nail varnish that Morello did and I posted a few pages back shows that they also gave Tseng pretty long lashes, but they look thinner. And of course as his hair it black it won't be as noticeable? I dunno.

I like that other Vincent one, Pug. I've also seen a Tseng by the same artist which captures his expression perfectly.
POAST!!

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
Since you liked it, moar from the same artist :monster: :

it_happens_by_exp1bds-d4pofvk.jpg

i_dont_mind_by_exp1bds-d4pm6j5.jpg

just_a_dog_at_disposal_by_exp1bds-d4dqgu4.jpg

turk__vincent_valentine_by_exp1bds-d3rdj54.jpg

lapdog___hojoxvincent_by_exp1bds-d3gp8xp.jpg

^ WHY :no:

EDIT:

They look extra full and black, at least. The Tseng cap where we see Elena's nail varnish that Morello did and I posted a few pages back shows that they also gave Tseng pretty long lashes, but they look thinner. And of course as his hair it black it won't be as noticeable? I dunno.

That... or maybe I'm just fan-girling because I also noticed that his lips are quite... pouty? :desu:

Soakette

Donator
AKA
Jess
So here's some new pics of the Turk's I found...

tumblr_m2854r0MEi1rocke9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m28b81UNRq1rt8xabo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m23f3yVKac1qjeyzqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m20h5izgqS1r95wcbo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m20e8yLYqd1rptawao1_400.jpg

tumblr_m2ez015szV1r6fzjlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1zyrcotRb1qjeyzqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1yvkvj8yv1qk0fh5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1ys0j9fx61r4arofo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1xprf720t1rocke9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1p13t06n71qjeyzqo1_500.jpg

I just have to say that in the Elena photo, her body looks very much like man. lol.

If any of these photo's are already in the forum then I'm sorry, so many pics have been posted here, I forget sometimes.

Fangu

Great Old One

tumblr_m1zyrcotRb1qjeyzqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1p13t06n71qjeyzqo1_500.jpg
I love ALL OF THEM, but especially the ones above. I don't know 1) how certain artists come up with the brilliance in their stuff, and 2) how you find all of these gorgeous pics Soak!!

If any of these photo's are already in the forum then I'm sorry, so many pics have been posted here, I forget sometimes.
Who gives a shit if they're double posted, I don't mind looking at them again :desu: That being said, I very rarely see double posting in the forums - at least not when it come to Turk stuff. Keep posting!!

Soakette

Donator
AKA
Jess
how you find all of these gorgeous pics Soak!!

I find a lot of them on Tumblr.

Who gives a shit if they're double posted, I don't mind looking at them again :desu: That being said, I very rarely see double posting in the forums - at least not when it come to Turk stuff. Keep posting!!

Hahaha good. And your right, if the pic is good enough then why not look at it again? I also saw some more Sephie as a kid with Tseng thing, and decide since last time i posted that, NO ONE liked it, so I am refraining from anymore pics of Sephie as a kid. I was scared to post the BC one because Rufus looks like a young boy there and well there's Tseng.. but I'm glad you liked it :)

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
tumblr_m28b81UNRq1rt8xabo1_500.jpg

I'm sure thats just m&m's in that jar, and as for Reno....well its clear that he's just withdrawing blood for Rufus' bathtime! :monster:

BC Turks Rufus
Why this have subtitles?! Why must they torment us so by making it look like an anime! :sadpanda:
And again! Although I'd agree that her body looks a bit off, a Turk anime just has to happen!

Soak wrote:
BC Turks Rufus

Two Guns & Don Cornero

Nunchuk In Bone Village

These three are by Crimsonsun, the one who made my washboard abs Tseng on a unicorn pic. I just love his art. The Rufus and the Turks pic was a belated April Fool, to see if he could persuade anyone to believe that a BC anime existed. Oh, I wish!!!

That Turks doing drugs one - is that Rufus with boobs? Or is it Scarlet? I think Tseng is saying something like, how's the chocolate? And ladyRufus is saying, Not bad.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
These three are by Crimsonsun, the one who made my washboard abs Tseng on a unicorn pic. I just love his art. The Rufus and the Turks pic was a belated April Fool, to see if he could persuade anyone to believe that a BC anime existed. Oh, I wish!!!

Well if it wasn't for the fact that if such a thing existed, the TLS newshounds would have been all over it I would have been convinced. In fact I did kind of wonder.... God I would so love a Turks anime :sigh:

:lol: I only just noticed that Reno is giving us the finger there, much to Veev's chagrin!

That Turks doing drugs one - is that Rufus with boobs? Or is it Scarlet? I think Tseng is saying something like, how's the chocolate? And ladyRufus is saying, Not bad.

Scarlet? *shudder* Oh god now I can't unsee that. I did read a Tseng/Scarlet fic once, which fortunately I can't seem to find again.....perhaps I dreamed it.

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
Okay when I saw this I almost spit out the orange juice I was drinking. JUst... omg... no. Thats soo wrong.

Lol, sorry :D Apparently the artist has a thing for Hojo in general :huh: Personally I can't fathom why people pair Hojo with anybody. That's why I couldn't stand Lucrecia in DoC. Sure, she felt it's wrong to be with Vincent and all, but seriously? Hojo?? Whuddufuck, woman?

And again! Although I'd agree that her body looks a bit off, a Turk anime just has to happen!

She looks like she's wearing shoulder pads :D And yeah I agree with that! Turk anime needs to be added to the Compilation. I don't understand why SE keeps introducing new characters when the older ones have yet to be explored!

And now for your daily dose of Turk fan art, I present Reno (because he's my favorite but only for today):

Reno_by_HirotakaKazuki.jpg

^This one is cute but my headcanon believes that Reno was carrying Cloud and not Tifa in AC :huh:

Reno_by_lonelymiracle.jpg

reno_by_thunderstruckb-d42gxfs.jpg

^His expression is just.... hnnnnnngh :wacky:

Reno_Joke_by_oxi_moron.jpg

Reno_is____by_agra19.jpg

At_Shinra______by_Suluviel.jpg

:monster:

Oh Pug, I love you! That "Reno Is..." by Maria Ochoa is one of my all-time favourites. I have been looking for it for ages. She seems to have drawn it on a piece of lined school paper, which to me tells a story in itself - as if it started as a doodle while she was bored during class, and just grew and grew. To me it seems really well-drawn as well as funny.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
:lol: She missed out one thing though 'Reno is not a former child prostitute'

I think I'm going to have to do a Tseng version, starting with 'Tseng is not anal-retentive and does not alphabetise his spice rack' and 'Tseng does not have a tan, it is easy to tell this by actually looking at his face'

Double post! I'm such a rebel!

I wanted to share with you this story I found. It's not smut at all (sorry about that), but I liked it because I thought it pretty damn effective for something somewhat experimental. Elena's POV:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2904070/1/dinner

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I really liked that, I left a review. Did I ever tell you I had a dream once where I was in some weird apartment building and I just knew Tseng lived there somewhere and spent the whole time running about looking for him :lol: Yeah, that fic kind of reminded me of that. Sort of panicky. I shouldn't eat so much cheese before bed.

Fangu

Great Old One
I was totally into it up until
as rufus wheels himself out the door, tseng follows him out, brushing by elena. careless, like she's not there. then she starts to wish kadaj had killed her when he had the chance because tseng doesn't love her, will never love her, he still owes her a dinner date but he'll never do it because he hates her and-
which gave me a little too much of a 'teenage vibe' - but I agree with you that s/he masters the style well and that it's a fresh take. I agree with your review Lic, about the style fitting Elena as she is quite chatty. Thanks for posting the link :D

Octo, one should always look for Tseng, dream-you did well :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I'm going to forgive that part though, cos I think Elena was probably doped up quite a bit herself :monster:

Also, I wonder where they'd end up going for dinner in the end, if Midgar and all the swanky restaurants were destroyed. I have a vision of them sitting in the childrens section of the Kalm 'Chocoburger' or 'Kalm Fried Chocobo' or something like that.

I'm going to forgive that part though, cos I think Elena was probably doped up quite a bit herself :monster:

Also, I wonder where they'd end up going for dinner in the end, if Midgar and all the swanky restaurants were destroyed. I have a vision of them sitting in the childrens section of the Kalm 'Chocoburger' or 'Kalm Fried Chocobo' or something like that.

LOL - in his Hawaiian shirt, because it's the only piece of casual clothing he owns.

I think she was a teen herself when she wrote that story. It's six years old. So I too forgive.

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
:lol: She missed out one thing though 'Reno is not a former child prostitute'

Lol whut? :D

I think I'm going to have to do a Tseng version, starting with 'Tseng is not anal-retentive and does not alphabetise his spice rack' and 'Tseng does not have a tan, it is easy to tell this by actually looking at his face'
DO IT!! :D

But seriously guys, have you ever done any Turk fanarts? I'd like to see them if there are any :)

..And now today's feature: Rude (I'm quite disappointed that there aren't many fan art of him without Reno, at least in dA. I wanna look for more in other sites but I gotta get some sleep first!)

Rude_by_ai_ling.jpg

rude_by_EatToast.jpg

Rude___feel_my_fist_by_Ryusei_R1.jpg

Rude_Under_The_Cherry_Blossoms_by_Shadow_on_tauntaun.jpg

Reno_and_Rude_by_serpentdoness.jpg

Rude_loves_Tifa_by_DreamPhantom.jpg

Reno_n_Rude___coffee_break_by_Bowie_Spawan.jpg

Reno_Rude_Manip_by_Vergilsparda666.jpg

:D

The_Rude_WRAPPED_Gift_by_Shadow_on_tauntaun.jpg

Top Bottom