The Last Guardian

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I was going to just make my brother buy one and use that, but after today, I'll be getting my own.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
^nope

Holy fucking shitballs. Looks like I need to get me a ps4.....can you sell kidneys on Gumtree?

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
I was actually SCARED for most of that trailer... and had plenty of d'aww moments too...

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
My fucking wings are broken alright...

But I'm hopeful. Time to start saving for a ps4.....

...what is the going rate for handjobs? :awesome:

Mayo Master

Pro Adventurer
Had so much fun with the reactions in the crowd during the trailer:
"Oh, look, Last Guardian"
"Eh, that thing isn't dead, after 10 years?"
"Yet another trailer. Meh, whatever."

- Release date appears for Oct. 2016 -

AUDIENCE ROARS AND CHEERS

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Is it just me, or do the graphics look kinda dated? I'm just afraid that they did a chunk of work, project got paused, did another chunk of work, etc - as in, most of the game being designed for PS3 and they just added some lighting and blur for the ps4 version.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Is it just me, or do the graphics look kinda dated? I'm just afraid that they did a chunk of work, project got paused, did another chunk of work, etc - as in, most of the game being designed for PS3 and they just added some lighting and blur for the ps4 version.

Sshhhhh

Ssshhhhhh

Just let it be...

Don't ruin the magic

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Personally I wouldn't give a shit if it was just SOTC level graphics, I kind of wish more game companies would stop focusing on graphics. It might be my age but I feel like as graphics get better games get less fun overall. Imagine 16bit graphics on a PS4. You could make something fucking huge that lasted 9000 hours :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Personally I wouldn't give a shit if it was just SOTC level graphics, I kind of wish more game companies would stop focusing on graphics. It might be my age but I feel like as graphics get better games get less fun overall. Imagine 16bit graphics on a PS4. You could make something fucking huge that lasted 9000 hours :monster:

This is so true. SOTC was a beautiful game despite its age.

Like, they could make the FFVII remake with FFIX level graphics and it would be enough. In fact, I kind of wish that's what they were doing. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Top Bottom