• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Legend of Zelda (General)

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
FUCK YEAR MUSIC
i love everything that's been posted <33

here have another awesome remix:

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
YOU GAIZ ALL THIS MUZIK IS SO AWESOME MY BRAINS JUST BLEW UP ALL OVER MY COMPUTER SCREEN.

Oh, does anyone know the music that plays at night in TP? Holy shit, I wanted it to be nighttime forever just so I could keep hearing it.

Zee, I am seriously obsessed with the remixes you find (love how they have Link's ocarina version playing, too :D). I wanna download them. :awesome:

<3 So pretty.

THIS ONE. Oh man.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
SO ANYWAYS MAJORA'S MASK

I honestly love helping people in that game. I have played the game over and over getting the perfect schedule for saving/helping everyone and I just played it over and over just because I felt so good that I had helped so many people even though they were a little doomed unless I beat Majora.

So I really, honestly, adored this game.

30 seconds til the earth is destroyed, I totally have time to check in on Anju and Kafei!

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I cannot even begin to pick fave music from TLoZ. Ocarina and Twilight have my favorite sound tracks, but aside from that.... well ok there are two I love above all others from Ocarina:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

I also just wanted to say that Tetra is quite possibly my most favorite Zelda character ever.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
I also just wanted to say that Tetra is quite possibly my most favorite Zelda character ever.

Tetra was fucking awesome. :D Although I never played WW myself (watched a friend beat it quite a while ago), I loved her. Maybe it's cause she was a pirate.

Also, best mask of MM anyone?

I VOTE OMNILINK. Nothing tops.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Tetra was fucking awesome. :D Although I never played WW myself (watched a friend beat it quite a while ago), I loved her. Maybe it's cause she was a pirate.
She kicks Ganondorf in the face at least once. It was the most badass memory I have in my memory.

Also, best mask of MM anyone?
Great Fairy's Mask made me feel pretty.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Navi wannabe? Why would anyone wanna be that little piece of shit? Midna runs circles around Navi. She is infinitely less annoying, says something marginally helpful once in a blue moon (which is still more that Navi can say), and most importantly: SHUTS UP WHEN YOU DON'T WANT TO TALK TO HER.

and she's hawt

:monster:

I like Midna because she had an actual personality, unlike Navi who said the same generic things over and over again. And somehow felt the need to tell me I needed to go the Fire Temple while I was IN the Fire Temple. Midna has an attitude in the beginning, but it isn't a bad one. It's more like the playful, mischievous kind that ends up helping you if you need it. You really got to see her softer and sweeter side too, I mean come on who didn't cry their eyes out in TP when you had to carry her on your back with all of that sad music playing BAAAAW. If you didn't, THEN YOU'RE HEARTLESS AVA. :awesome: And then with the ending, she had fully captured my heart. &#9829; How can you not adore her after she made her leave in such an admirable way? Oh god. I feel the tears again. :'(

If you want to speak of a Navi wannabe, it's Tatl. She was just like Navi, except a total bitch.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
If you want to speak of a Navi wannabe, it's Tatl. She was just like Navi, except a total bitch.
I liked Tatl. Instead of going HEY LISTEN HEY she'd just chime a little.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
That's true. Much better than HEY LISTEN HEY HEY HEY HEY DSFS;KFGDF. Annnd I did like that she too had some story about her instead of "Oh, the great Deku Tree told me to bug the shit out you"

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
THEN YOU'RE HEARTLESS AVA. :awesome:

Have I been discovered so soon? D:

I already talked about this, so I won't go back into it.

Navi sucked. Tatl was annoying at first but yeah, at least she had a back story. And after a while, her moments with Link were all the more touching because she didn't care in the beginning. It made her a bit more dimensional when compared to that annoying fly-fairy, Navi. D:

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I know, love. :D

I like being picked on! Especially if it is by you. ;D

ForceStealer

Double Growth
021206.gif

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
SO MY SECOND FAVORITE IS PROBABLY WIND WAKER THAT GAME WAS FUCKING AMAZING

I mean yeah I like OoT but it was so hard to beat some of the puzzles it just made the game less likeable. Whereas the art style and pretty much everything in WW was just fun and innovative and I adored it.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
FANART SPAM TIME

7506126.jpg

7724756.jpg

7959017.png

I LOVE HER. <3

16029102.jpg

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
7506126.jpg

Grown up Tetra is hawt.

Also, we need a WindWaker version of Sheik. I demandz it!

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Needs moar Hero of Time.

13784481.jpg

13931114.jpg

^ Incredible.

14448893.jpg

16365966.jpg

16962536.jpg

18785312.jpg

18741439.jpg

17714357.png

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Am I the only one getting a LinkXEpona vibe from some of those pics? Gross.

:what:

Ahem.

I liked the version of Malon better in MM than OoT. Maybe because she was cool and suspicious about aliens. :awesome:

In OoT, I thought she was boring. Probably as boring as Saria. I'd actually really like it if they had Impa return; I always wondered about her character...

I suppose that makes me strange. But the fuck do I care. :P

Top Bottom